Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

Thank you! I really appreciate your time on this Bjorn.

I have so many pages of wiki open now, that knowing where the links are going is getting confusing.

Thank you for your time here.

Thank you

:)

gogo

No problem, just glad to help out where I can :)

EDIT: it might be better to put a note under the two legendaries that now is under uniques to not confuse people why they are listed as uniques when they actually are legendaries, or maybe delete the pictures until someone find the unique version...

Edited by Spunky

Let me paraphrase what you have just stated... ^^ ... that we need a note on the page that kaldur's and methedrins are on because in pre- ice and blood those two items are legendaries... but in ice and blood they are uniques.

That what you think we need the note for? If so, I can add that into the page for each of the two items itself. Think that would work?

gogo

Whew, all done I hope :) got the pic for sil's blade into place, and added the notes for those two items that were originall in legendaries and now in Uniques.

If there's anything I'm missing, please post, I'll update

:yay:

gogo

p.s. and these links for uniques and legendaries should be correct now, I hope the list is correct and freshest possible:

Legendary Database

Uniques Database

Looks good, but there was one weapon I forgot, Braggis Law is now unique: http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/att...mp;d=1255035873

EDIT: I was just thinking about something, shouldn't the legendary class rewards have a page on their own and Stradal's and Boneslicer be categorized under quest items or something?

Just to have it clear which ones is dropable and not, just an idea...

Edited by Spunky

The info you are asking about can be added to each page. If you have time, just write it in. The Braggis law you found is cool... it's dif from what is in wiki already... is the skin new for Ice and blood?

gogo

ok updated the all class sets with pics for-

kira's protection

bratgrimaces legacy

black death

khral's(legendary)well may or may not be set

these include items not implemented in drops but were supposed to be

I've been trying to collect some of the missing Dragon Mage set images and bonuses. Here are two of them and will post Pyx's when I find the last missing piece:)

Halgrim's Law

HalgrimsLaw-1.jpg

HalgrimsLaw.jpg

Thraken's Command

ThrakensCommand.jpg

ThrakensCommandBonus.jpg

I Tried to add them to the wiki but have absolutely no idea how and I'm worried I'll delete the whole thing :unsure:

Could somebody help me out and add them for me please :)

Hey! Look at this! It's probably called Aarnum's Explorer

ExploradordeAarnum.jpg

EDIT: This is the first ranged weapon I've seen which can make a double hit

Edited by Munera

Dobster, that's awesome.... and added to the wiki!

Munero, is that an item not in Wiki yet for Legendaries?

:o

:closedeyes:

Would you be able to email it to me so that I can take pic of it in English?

gogo

Now, would it be possible to have my spanish game in English without trouble/spending money?

Same happened to me, but unfortunately I didn't find a way to translate the game.

At the moment I use an English version activated with a spanish key, and runs fine for me (only in spanish servers available, of couse!).

I'm sorry I won't be able to make any update to the wiki for a while gals, I'm just too busy with my end-of-degree project. But I'll strike back soon... :P

Cheers, Merry Xmas, and Happy New Yeeeeeaar!

Zeno. :devil:

At the moment I use an English version

How did you get it, mate? did you have to pay for it?

Ok here are some spanish pics of some Testa's bands. The wiki shows a Testa's Band level 20 but it gives no bonus.

SeraphimsTestasBand.jpg

TempleGuardiansTestasBand.jpg

I'll translate that. There is a testa's band for the Seraphim and another for the Temple Guardian. They give the same bonus, wihich are:

Warding Energy Lore + X

Absorption Warding Energy +X%+

Greetings!

Adjusted the chart to accomodate the fifth weapon/Combat Art slot.

Consolidated the rows for 'new weapon slot' and 'new Combat Art slot'.

Checked the slot available at lvl1 as being 'new' ("no new skill pick at lvl1 -> no skill at lvl1", "no new slot -> no slot", so I called the slot 'new'.)

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates