Hello everyone )

Hi, I'm Victor (vic for short) I'm 10 years old in year 5 at school. Claire (erialc) is my mum. I love playing Underworld and I cant wait for sacred 2. I met lots of people today in open it was so COOL! Csaszar made me a Dark Elf for my birthday and he is excellent, Thanks Csaszar and everybody I got to play with today :lol:

hope to be back soon,

Sincerely yours,

Vic

:viking::D:ninja: < I like those :D

Hey Vic :bounce:

Sacred seems to be in your blood and you mom talks about you all the time!
shh the money is on it's way :P

I don't talk about you honestly :cow_white:

Have fun here and enjoy meeting everyone, hehe you heard enough about everyone so now you enjoy meeting everyone;)

:4rofl:

Hi victor, Welcome to FDM . I see your mum corrupted ..err... introduced you to Sacred at an early age *lol* Cant wait to see/meet you on the servers..

Welcome aboard Drizzt!

And I hear that you have the entire Salvatare Series...make sure you do your reading...next time we talk on msn, there's going to be a quiz!

Have fun on the boards Victor, and enjoy the people!

:sick:

gogo

• 5 weeks later...

Hello there Vic! I'm new here too and I have a son your age as well and he loves to play Sacred too though we aren't online yet. When Sacred 2 comes out we are both getting a copy so we can get on there and play with you guys. He wants to join this forum too but I told him I had to see if it was ok first. Did you have to do anything in particular to join the forum? How about I buy you a milk shake :)