In the name of the king

Katran

Ah I would like to read about it too. I'm very very curious about this movie. Just one thing I'm having a bit of a hard time with... Jason Statham as a medieval fantasy hero? Hehe. I think I'm going to have a hard time accepting that. :drinks: It does look pretty cool and I doooo love the medieval fantasy genres so I'll no doubt jump into this story without too much fussing. :4rofl:

I know what you mean Schot I thought the very same thing but then at list we can be sure that he will act all the fight scenes and that there will be a lot of them. :drinks:

He's definitely good at that! :4rofl:

Ok, so I couldn't help myself and did a bit more digging and watching of trailers. Turns out that Burt Reynolds is "The King", lol. Now I'm really scared! Came across rottentomatoes.com, a site consisting of movie reviews. You should see the reviews page for this movie. Yikes! Apparently the director of this film, Uwe Boll, has a bit of a track record... I think it was the ninjas in one of the trailers I watched that made me think, "Ooooook... That just ain't right!?" :drinks:

Definitely watch all the trailers at youtube and for a big chuckle check out rottentomatoe.com's reviews page of I.T.N.O.T.K.

Ahhh stop laughing! Jason Statham is in it....niiiiice! I might just have to get it when it's on DVD just to watch him!....cor...*opens the windows* He's a great actor and been in some wicked films.... :D

As for Burt as the King muwahaha whats he going to do whip em all to death with his lip rat? *chuckles* as well no matter the reviews some things you just have to watch.

Schot, those links are hilarious!

• 3 weeks later...

I watched the movie earlier and it's not anything near the LOTR trilogy but the action and fight scenes are very good. The thing I like best are the very cool assassin there and their dancelike attack moves. It almost a shame what happened to them. :P

I watched it yesterday I was dissepointed, I even thought the plot was rather bad and some stuff were just lame

my opinion...

just described my feelings :drinks:

I didn't wanted to write about this movie, because almost all the last reviews from me are negative. maybe I am looking too much from movies.

Well we cant set LotR as a compareson for every movie that comes out or we will never have to go to see a noter fantasy movie. No the less the movie was more badly executed then saying it has a bad story. Bad chose of actors all round. And in the end even the effects and cool new fighting styles couldnt save this one. Shame.

Well we cant set LotR as a compareson for every movie that comes out or we will never have to go to see a noter fantasy movie. No the less the movie was more badly executed then saying it has a bad story. Bad chose of actors all round. And in the end even the effects and cool new fighting styles couldnt save this one. Shame.

But now that LOTR has set the standard, any Director worth his salt has to try to at least equal that phenomenon

But now that LOTR has set the standard, any Director worth his salt has to try to at least equal that phenomenon

Well its easy to say that. But there are so many factors that go into making a movie that can not be met. And truth be told at the end of the day Studios will not take the Lotr risk on a daily bases with there movies.