Oh the things I've seen....

Oh man... What is happening?! I had some very serious graphics probs last night. Trees and what not turned a translucent yellow with a bright glow. Was pretty trippy, haha. Lots of other graphics probs too.

On top of that the servers seem to be pretty unstable during this week. I'll keep my fraps on next time and see if anything weird appears.

Last night it looked like the tide was going in and out on the river bed. River went from blue to brown to blue again like the water was flowing in/out.

Using my Kami vamp in silver, no other players so no MG bug possible.

Heheh this just sounds like everyone is doing drugs while playing Sacred.... :pitcher:

not anymore m8 .. not anymore ^^

HC + alcohol = certain death

HC + Weedies = Hacking on gobs for 1 xp

HC + speed = swearing your horse isn't fast enough

HC + Coke = a level 1 entering the Sakkara den ( on Niob ^^ )

HC + shrooms = ooeehh look at all the pretty colours ( and get booted for inactivity )

HC + XTC = trying to hug the Orcs to death

HC + Pain Killers = guaranteed to kill 75-100 DE's in a 2 week period (yes this happened to me lol)

HC + Pain Killers + Beer = Sitting on island and talking non-stop

HC + Pain Killers + Beer + My Niob Glad = Talking non-stop about how you just killed him :pitcher:

K..back on topic :4rofl:

Is anyone else seeing this stuff ? I have had them for the last few days. Beginning to think I have a corrupted file or something. So far they're not affecting game play though

I've not had any graphic glitches since my last, uuuuh. Trip. :) That sounds bad Knuckles. Maybe update your video card driver? Would be a lot faster than reinstalling the game at least. :D

I did have the unpleasant experience of my BM dissapearing from the face of the earth... I took hits.. I fired Fireballs.. but I had no idea where I was... , only way to fix it was a relog into the game...

Well it's not my drivers and re-installing 2.28 patch had no effect. Guess I should re-install whole game but....

Kind of like the blinking waterfalls

and the blinking signs

and the hanged men morphing into skeletons

and the changing lava (some look like evil faces :4rofl: )

and weird fountains (mostly in caves)

I'll probably end up regretting it but gonna let it go for awhile...Just too curious if there are any more little glitches I haven't seen yet

It sounds/looks very similar to what I experienced 3 days ago Knuckles... Very strange. Mine resolved though simply by logging out and back in again.

Have you tried other modes of play to see if the problem is everywhere? LAN and SP?

Looks to me like they were going for a Goth theme... you know, one of those "designer" bars.

Maybe Schot can try his whiskey trick at that one. Being out of the way, it probably pays handsomely.

omg, lol. No wonder they're all dead there. Must have drunk themselves to death. Nyuck nyuck nyuck!

Hmmmm, not a bad idea masteff. Let's see... The customers will never leave and they won't complain if I help myself to some tips. *opens coffin and wiggles diamond ring off of boney finger* Cheers! :D

omg, lol. No wonder they're all dead there. Must have drunk themselves to death. Nyuck nyuck nyuck!

Remembers me of one evening we maybe drink a little bit to much grog. :D

kleine_Party.jpg

:):)

I knew I should have re-installed :whistle:

Daemon died in a wall by Anducar's Lair. Was going after him to complete UW quest-line and get to Pong easter egg. Basically got sucked into a wall and immediately died. No timer, no warning, no nothing. Had actually broken my own WD record at 71.53 % too :P

Needless to say I have since done a complete re-install of Sacred.

Well back to the beginning yet again :drunkards:

Oh holy crap that's a lot of booze Thorium, lol. Wow! That must have been some party eh, hehe. Awesome pic. :drunkards:

Knuckles nooooooo! Oh man that really really bites big time. :whistle: Oh man... A wall of all things! Ugh. If you want I can forge yah up some with my Dwarf.

Thx Schot

Got a max forger so I'm ok there. Just trying to get up the motivation to try again. WD'ing can be long and tedious and the last one was 99.99% done . All I needed was the Pong Cave to finish WD. Third one I've lost to a bug of some type.

Problem is with trying to balance Soaring/WD with level'ing and primary attack for me. Need the Soaring to be at minimum level 50. But once I get WD done I'm switching to Poison Ring exclusively. And then making my run at the ladder. Just a lot of time spent gathering runes and DOS rings and the right equip. A lot of preparation went into the 3 Daemons and right now just really bummed out. I don't mind dying from my own stupidity but lag/bugs really irritate me.

I guess next time I'll fire up other pc and get a stronger toon to attack Anducar. Still not sure how I got stuck but was running alot when fighting him lol. All I can think of is the game lagged when he did the Area of Effect spell and I got stuck. Maybe the spell actually killed me during the lag. Not sure.

Guess I'll go try and appease the Sacred God of Lag and Bugs and start again :D