Yee haw! Of all the people here...our local jokester and comedian has to suffer glorious applause, a shower of gifts, ribald jokes, beers, candy, steak and hugs.

Yarasa, have a wonderful birthday. I remember when I first saw your name registered here years ago, I remember me and brad wondering and wondering before you'd made any posts...who is this member! lol, at that time, I think we had less then twenty members on board or something..and any new member was either suspect or loved instantly. After your first post, and your association to Gintukas and a loving penchant for humor was made clear, I've come to love your topics and incredible eye for art.

Glad you're here.

Happy Birthday my friend

:)

gogo

Yee haw! Of all the people here...our local jokester and comedian has to suffer glorious applause, a shower of gifts, ribald jokes, beers, candy, steak and hugs.

Where do I sign up for the party :)

Happy birthday Yarasa!

Thank you all,

So it's mean I didn't get fired yet, am I right ;)

And please let me know who would like to know my bank account to send me money, or home address to send me gift(s)

Please let me know what you would like to buy before purchase and I will let you know if you need to upgrade to newer or better model :cool:

Thank you our official brewer Gintukas to introduce me this wonderful group of people.