Hello Everyone

Hi,

First a little about myself...

I am a soldier in the U.S. Army I work in communication AKA Signal. I am 20 years old today the 13th of june =D. I grew up in New York state. Hmm never could write much bout myself... I love gaming ofcourse and love to be the best at the games I play =).

Now onto the game bit...

I am a new player of Sacred. I bought the Sacred : Gold Edition and unfortunately I either never recieved my CDkey or threw it away so I can only play single player until I can buy another copy. That probably wont happen until I am back I the states, when that time comes if sacred 2 isnt out by then I will be sure to want to meet some of you cool people online in sacred : underworld, if sacred 2 is out then hopefully online there :whistle: .

On another note the guides and everything else have already helped me a ton to understand the finer aspects of the game and what some of the skills, etc. can do for me.

'sup CiddChaos ! :whistle:

I also only ply songle player, since I've no internet connection at home... but hopefully I'll be able to play online when Sacred 2 is released ! :pirate:

G'day CiddChaos and happy birthday 25.gif

Some of us here still do venture into Ancaria though due to Sacreds lack of widescreen support I'm afraid its very rare for me to join. :)

Shame about the lost cd key. :(

Perhaps you could send an email to Ascaron explaining your circumstances and they could send you a replacement key:)

Anyhoo, great to meet you and please keep posting :)

ps...where you posted/...or is that a national secret? :lol:

stubbs

Welcome to FDM CiddChaos! Hope you have a great time while you are here on the forum reading and posting.

As for the lost CD Key you should try doing what Stubbie said. Ascaron have been very helpful in my experience with them so you should send them an email! :lol:

Hey hey there Cidd and well met. :(

I'd go with the advice given on your cd key Cidd. Good advice at that. Looking forward to meeting you online either in S1 or Sacred 2. Meeting new players always makes for tons of fun in game. :lol:

Oh! And a big Happy Birthday to you dude! :)

I'll try that advice on the CDkey, as for where im posted no kits not a national secret =) as of now im deployed to iraq, my duty station is Mannheim, Germany. I probably wouldnt be able to play online that often here but if I get the CDkey ill try to =)

And thanks on the Happy Birthday. :lol:

Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Cidd, great intro, and coming from from someone who says they can't write much about themself, I think you did a great job. Here's to hoping to meet up with you on the servers one day. We're a friendly bunch, and whether here on site, or in the game, new peeps are always welcome.

Great to see you found us.

Welcome to the boards!

:D

gogo

p.s. oh yeah... Big Happy Bday from me!