Epox now with wify :)

Hi all!

As you all already know - I got married 5/7 2008, so I'm a married dude now and forever :)

Ohhh noooo! Plz help me :sweating: - My wify just screamed HEHE!

Over and out..

/ Mr. Epox

P.s. See ya soon..

What?! No pictures:) Dude! Where's mah... pictures! :) I wanna see an Epox in a monkey suit. :P

Big congratulations to you Epox and to your new boss. Tha wifey overlord! If you require training in the magical arts of subservient husbandoom I do believe LordoftheNorth is well versed in wifey explosion prevention tactics.

Best wishes to you both my friend. May you have many wonderful years together.

psssst! run for your liiiiife!

lol Timo. *buys a Tshirt and starts chanting* Free Epox now! He must come out to play! Free the endangered species Epox! :lol:

Grats Epox. and Lords 5 day training program really works. Just remember NOD and smile and say YES DEAR I sure hope Vampie doesn't see this. *runs and hides from Vampie*

gratz man.

im married two years in a week. marriage can be full of landmines, got a few suggestions that helped me. your mileage may vary...

1. setup aniversary date on yahoo calendar, have warning week in advance so you can get gifts

2. setup first date on calendar also. anything she wants you to remember, have technology help you

3. chocolate and lingerie always good gifts

4. what may seem trivial to me is not trivial to her

5. totally bumbling type gifts first can be funny and make true gifts seem more thoughtful. I like giving her camo stuff like swimsuits and shirts :D

6. I like shiny things, so does she

best of luck in it all!

Edited by trd

And if you really want to impress her this first year, learn to clean, fold and put away your dirty laundry on your own all the time,..... My living room still gets "decorated" with dirty socks from my 43 yr old "child" ...

One would think that after 19 years the average adult could learn this skill without constant prompting ... *looks pointedly at lord*

Great news! So, when do we hear if there will ever be an epox jr?

Hehe -- take your time on that one -- best to enjoy the fruits of married life as a couple for a bit before adding complications.

In physics, the 2 body problem is pretty straightforward. The 3 body problem is immensely more complex. The same goes for life.

lol you two. Awwwwwh. Truuue love. :heart::D:heart:

:3lmao: @ Lord's Security Alert. *notices angry expressions on the ladies faces* errr, I mean... Lord! How could you? You should be ashamed! Sorry dude but it's every man for himself eh!

Hmmm, now where's that Epox? Chained to the lawn mower and vacuum cleaner already? ^^

lol you two. Awwwwwh. Truuue love. :heart::D:heart:

:3lmao: @ Lord's Security Alert. *notices angry expressions on the ladies faces* errr, I mean... Lord! How could you? You should be ashamed! Sorry dude but it's every man for himself eh!

Hmmm, now where's that Epox? Chained to the lawn mower and vacuum cleaner already? ^^

*reminds Schot to practice "*sigh* yes dear ...." just in case

Edited by Lord of the North

It will be our 40th anniversary on 12 July. We still argue but do our best not to go to bed angry with each other.

It will help your finances immensely if you conserve water by showering together. It is also a little harder to stay angry when helping to soap up ...