Hi!

I've been watching this forum for almost a year and I've finally decided to register here :)

I live in Canada, so I'm also worrying about what's going on with the North American release of Sacred 2.

I'm happy to new be a member of this great forum! :whip:

Max

Edited by metal_max64

Hello, and welcome to the DarkMatters! :)

Hope you had and you'll have good experiences here! Make yourself at home!

You'll find out everything about Sacred 2 in this place with the help of these helpful members around!

Cheers!

Max, Welcome!

lol, saw your other post here about the Sacred 2 Demo. Not only do you finally join up with the gang, but you also bring excellent tidings.

Have fun with us, we've been waiting for a while now, but it looks like the prize is in sight.

Great having you here, and once again...

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

p.s. ahh, another Sacred fan on board!

Thanks a lot for that great welcome!

This community seems to be really great, I feel I'm gonna have some fun being here and playing Sacred 2 with you!

Max

We're always glad to have new peeps here and playing. Great that you're as excited for the release as we are. Have you been playing a lot of Sacred MP? Or are you a SP player? All the modes of game playing are welcome here, and there's a good bit of discussion always going on.

gogo

Have you been playing a lot of Sacred MP? Or are you a SP player?

I've mostly been a SP player for most of the games I played, but for Sacred 2 I will definately be playing MP. I will probably also play SP to test the different characters.

Max

Lol, Max, I just read where you're from...Laval?

Dude we're practically neighbors!

Montreal here.

gogo

Yeah I live south of Laval, maybe we could do a Sacred 2 LAN-Party with all the peeps that live in Montreal/Laval to celebrate the release of Sacred 2 :) (just a thought)

Max

welcome to the D.ar.k side of life and nuthouse :) MUHAHAH!!

oh crap the mental hospital found me gotta go into my secret sock hideout ( phew it smells down here )

hope ya have fun max

cheeriose

Dr.Epox von nuthead

Max, awesome thinking! We've got Zinsho, Schot you and me here already. I'm sure there's more, and we have plenty of space either here at our place, or we can see if a cafe let's use get together and put the games on there. There's a Games Workshop right down the street. The manager's awesome, and very accommodating.

Looking forward to this!

gogo

Hi!

I've been watching this forum for almost a year and I've finally decided to register here :whistle:

I live in Canada, so I'm also worrying about what's going on with the North American release of Sacred 2.

I'm happy to new be a member of this great forum! :lol:

Max

Hi Max - Hope you have fun here - Great to see you sign up :)

Best Poutine in Montreal?

Don't say Mcd's!

Ewww.. McD is cr@p! Can't believe I went there with my girlfriend last week.

The best poutine I remember was at La Belle Province (it was so big and so good I couldn't finish it :) ).

Max