Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

Hey guys

I have to shop first, but I'll look after for where you're playing for company for me Warrior. Breakfast of big green spiders never sounded so good!

:(

gogo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya,

been on lvling my Archangel for the Gold run. Rushed Maica halfway plat too.

Going for the shop right now..... yes, a real shop!

And NO, I'm not putting on by bargain suit! :(

After, ima head into Gold servers for some Gahanka/Griffin runs.

Cya on!

Greetz

I finished my run just now. The Inquisitor is taking a break this sunday from the kami, but I got a badass bargainer girl who's ready and willing to scorch/shower some bosses :)

Ryan, this is great news! I can hardly wait to party up with you in EU servers. Where did you get the copy from? Great hearing we'll be able to hook up with more friendlies from this site.

:D

gogo

Ryan, this is great news! I can hardly wait to party up with you in EU servers. Where did you get the copy from? Great hearing we'll be able to hook up with more friendlies from this site.

gogo

Yup, got it from amazon.com. Some company in California had a few extra deep silver versions. So I bought one. And got the express shipping :( Sorry for this being slightly off topic guys :D

From Amazon? Are you sure this is the EU version?

gogo

Yes, I'm positive as it says UK right in the title along with the publisher being deepsilver :D Last copy though after searching for 5 hours on webshops ugh...

going only with my Voodoo Mama!

dark campign silver

level 26 and have

Yellow heads of MOnster - t-Mutnat Dragon INsect and something els also :) yea I love voodoo :)

I am online , Shopping in Plat for Dags level 13 trader.

Waiting for him to come online so I can finish silver campaign taxi for it.

I prob go slice & dice some bosses on Evil Valkyrie, after I got his 30 +2 all skills to set his shopper up.

Enjoy the rings Epox, they are quality stuff ^^

Guys I'm in a server called Kami Warmup. Anyone needs levels for Kami, drop in and we can get the gang up as much as possible.

:)

gogo