Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

Cause you were killing em too fast bro :cow_white:

I understand that 150% attack speed + 2.2% LL + Pelting Strikes + Absorption warding energy (opponent)-, will do wonders, but the prior bosses made a better showing.

You intimidated em bro. That's why the first one didn't attack. He was trying to back out.....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Closed Net was up and running tonight. I was going to load the CM and play SP, but since my PC auto starts Sacred I figured I'd at least try Closed before shutting down Sacred to load the CM.

Well, dangit.

My first hardcore death.

RIP Bareknuckle Bob.

Unfortunately, I was unable to see it, as I got caught around a lot of spitting spiders and laaaaaaag caused me to be unable to defend myself.

Pressed a whooole lotta space bars, ran away from the spiders, logged back in dead.

And He was getting pretty powerful. Some hits showed over 20 k with hard hit/critical/can't evade/ignore armor

But I learned a whole lot of stuff on the way, and I will build him much better this time.

Ugh.

Well, dangit.

My first hardcore death.

RIP Bareknuckle Bob.

Unfortunately, I was unable to see it, as I got caught around a lot of spitting spiders and laaaaaaag caused me to be unable to defend myself.

Pressed a whooole lotta space bars, ran away from the spiders, logged back in dead.

And He was getting pretty powerful. Some hits showed over 20 k with hard hit/critical/can't evade/ignore armor

But I learned a whole lot of stuff on the way, and I will build him much better this time.

Ugh.

My condolences. :sob: It seems the three musketeers are together again, feasting in Valhalla.

Going in again.

And I'm not going against level 108 flying eyes with a 42 level character either....

I can laugh about that now. Strange how hindsight makes those near-misses hilarious.

Do not have a whole lot of time. Going to clean up my inventory which is always such a mess after those blitzkrieg MP sessions.