Hmm. I think he just is reacting to his own wake.

That is, gogo has laid down quite a trail of "happy/pleasent/goodwill-ridden"-ness, he was bound to get some bounced back in his direction.

:sweating:

Changes the meaning of "Wake up" (like "Surf's up!")

...or...

he's just discovered the Sacred2 (in whatever form) version of the "Prototype Sword" from Sacred 1. :viking:

Edited by FrostElfGuard

if pasta theory is fail, I vote for Stubbie's or Timos secund theory.

oooooor he feels like a parent for this communety and have just realised FDM is in its teens and tries to tell it how much he loves it to try to keep it indoors in the weekends? ish? :sweating:

Awwwwh gogo. Ok... Now drop those [D.a.r.k] cookies. Looks like someone's got a nice sugar rush goin. ;)

Still, right back'atchyah dudey!

*braces for the "sugar down"* :drool:

This can only happen on FDM. If it was any other forum the admin/mod team would have made a mob to hunt down Gogo for making all the damage control work for them by posting something like that. The flames alone would of burned the bar down. ;)

Katran: Especially if it's an admin who posted that?

Assuming it's not freezing out, I suppose I could find a way to steal gogo's sugar stash to ensure this doesn't get repeated.... by him at least.

Katran: Especially if it's an admin who posted that?

Yes even more if it is an admin/mod. ;) Dont you find it strange that Gogo hasnt returned to this topic since that post! :drool:

Dont you find it strange that Gogo hasnt returned to this topic since that post! ;)

Oh that's cause I locked him up. He's on rehabilitation till he's kicked that nasty [D.a.r.k] cookie habit. :hugs:

P.s.

Don't do it Zin! Just one bite and it's all down hill from there. :drool:

Oh that's cause I locked him up. He's on rehabilitation till he's kicked that nasty [D.a.r.k] cookie habit. :D

God bless you Schot you are taking one big task. Please keep us up to date on hows the [D.a.r.k] cookie habit detox/rehab going. :)

P.S.: Make sure Gogo has no microwave access you dont want him to make a [D.a.r.k] cookie+microwave explosion. :4rofl: