Energy Beings

energybeingsresistance-1.gif

Goblins

goblins.gif

Monsters

monstersupdated-2.gif

Undead

Excellent gogo, so fast!

I think this may just become another excellent hunt of us don't you think? :drool:

(the font is not the same thru-out though gogo.) :D

Edit: don't listen to gogo, we worked on the form together with the freakish "msn excel", and gogo has collected the infos by himself. So hail to our grand duke. :P

Edit 2: Gosh we need msn eh? But I'm sleepy. They all looks fine gogo, we should just stick to one type of layout that's all. You decide on this, you are the founder of the guide. :D

Myles came up with the colors, lol

We finally got down to gettin the data up on the boards and this is a work in progress.

Thanks for the comments, Daveo, now I'm inspired to go add more.

Cheers!

:D

gogo

p.s. @ Myles, eek, yeah yer right, lol, after all that expeimenting this morning I lost a lot of the original format. I'll have to go back in and edit it after. Think the new font on the second table loox okay?

Fantastic project you got goin there gogo! This will be exceptionally useful and in particular to conquering the Valley of Tears. *cringe* :3lmao:

nice gogo thats just a blast good work with the tabel m8 :) oh my LS fb bm can kick em all :P gogo GogoGadet da da da da da

• 2 weeks later...

heh, Carolyn that would be my pleasure!

Have fun with the tables as you wish, they're for everyone to play better with!

:D

gogo

p.s. it's still not finished though, :tongue:

I still need to find more 2.28 data cuz I'm worried it could be different from before and I don't want to lead anyone to their deaths! :P

I just need to finish up on a few more monster tables and we'll have it all

I'll have it all done in a week and we will have a fait accompli

:)

Sorry for the double post

Yes, Sylph, you're right. At least amongst the monsters I've so far tracked. I know that if you're going to try to create a build with panelemental damage (if that exists) the safest bet to play is a build that shares fire magic for damage.

Course, if you meet up with some folks in the Heroe's Cave who ONLY have Fire resistance...

you're toast

:P

gogo

Sorry for the double post

Course, if you meet up with some folks in the Heroe's Cave who ONLY have Fire resistance...

you're toast

:P

gogo

......... do those people exist? I guess from what youre trying to say they do

and np for double post, we do it all the time ^^

and my seraphim will get resistances in everything, although she's low on fire and poison atm... need to work harder and better, I'm going to kill her if she continues this way >.> I really am in great need of help imo...

Sylph

PS

Good luck on the weaknesses hunting and don't forget to add that enemies wear weapons sometimes that increase their resistance to fire.. or was it that they attack you with fire then? I'm such a noob to be here atm after doing that quiz thingy:( *reminds himslef not to think of anything atm*

I've seen that often the damage dealt takes on different varietes based upon the weapons the creatures get. Easiest to see with ranged foes (especially skellies and goblins) and fire/poison/magic bows. The arrows are different colors.

With decent to-hit numbers, we should be able to put numeric values on their attack and defense ratings as well. Watching the damage during a sortie should also allow calculating reasonably good numbers for resists and damage dealt, too.

Since you can "change" the to hit after they're gone by re-equipping, you can run several parallel calcs on the to hit -- necessary since the actual value is a float, but only integer percentages are shown, so 8% could be anywhere from 7.50 to 8.49.

My build will allow a great deal of adjustment to my defense rating, so their attack ratings should be pretty easy to pinpoint fairly closely.

Course, the values will be substantially different between bronze/silver/etc. Probably a common multiplier across the board so calculating a few types should allow for extrapolation to all (he said optimistically).

I'm going to start working that this weekend, I think. Bronze first, then I'll work on up - to niob in the end.

Wow, Gial what a fantastic project!

dude, I'm ecstatic!

:P:tongue::D

With my system I was only able to get a best of by placing in a replacement value for what I saw after I killed them. It works, but it just doesn't seem to be as much fun as what you're proposing to do.

The tables values I placed in are strongest of, weakest of, and so they work as long as peeps work with the polaric.

If you actually feel like creating a numerical values table...

Excellent!

:)

gogo

Edit: another note...Monster damage values are always changing. We don't know whether this is an underworld thing or not. But count on this: Most monster Races will usually share a basic weaker resistance. On that you can count on and develop great damage values in your weapons and spelling. But some Monsters will always have mad variables with what they can throw at you. Vot is especially bad for this. Those golems are especially fickle and the master of quick change elemental damage values. Be careful in there.

wow Gial! I have to say I am in awe of you all doing this tabling and calcs. My hat goes off to you, excellent work and all so we can get more fun from the game :P

Slainte to you all :tongue:

Omg my spider senses guided me here. Yup I can feel a project in progress. :tongue:

I'm so excited about this gial. Nice going!! :P

Great guide Gogo! :drinks: I thought you might like to know two things though... The first is that you have the goblin table listed under elves and no elves table. The second is that I double checked all the res./damage against the 2.28 Bestiary screenshots I have and they all match up perfectly... thought I would save you the trouble of double checking them...

NightWolfe, thank you!!!

Stupid elves and goblins...argh... those things are always fighting and gettin into each others pens :hugs:

lol, thanks fer the heads up!

:drinks:

gogo

Don't get your hopes too high. There are a lot of baddies out there, and tons of data to collect.

As I am not real comfortable in VoT yet, I'll start with some of my favorites - the raptors in Zhurag and Shaddar Nur. Also their compatriots - poison trolls morgwarths in zhurag, and ice goblins etc. in Shaddar.

*grumble, grumble - next time keep yer yap SHUT gial, 'til you have something real*

Hey gogo I have a bunch of new enemy stats that I have not put up on my website yet... and I figured in case you had started going through them for any you don't have that I would just post the info. for you here so you wouldn't have to start at the beginning again...

Animals:

Poisonous Wargh of Zhurag-Nar - Damage: Poison, Physical - Weak to: Fire, Magic

Magical Wargh of Zhurag-Nar - Damage: Magic, Physical - Weak to: Fire, Poison

Demons:

Giant Burning Araneida - Damage: Fire - Weak to: Magic

Burning Araneida - Damage: Fire - Weak to: Poison, Magic

Putrid Pirate - Damage: Physical - Weak to: Poison, Magic

Decaying Pirate - Damage: Physical - Weak to: Poison, Magic

Monsters:

Wreathed Choker - Damage: Fire - Weak to: nothing

Water Gargoyle - Damage: Physical - Weak to: Magic, Poison, Fire

Lesser Gargoyle- Damage: Physical - Weak to: Magic, Poison, Fire

Blood Harpy - Damage: Magic - Weak to: Poison, Fire

Hatchet Crab - Damage: Physical - Weak to: Poison, Fire

Hatchet Crab Hunter - Damage: Physical - Weak to: Poison, Fire

Undead:

Unsettled Pirate - Damage: Physical - Weak to: Magic, Fire

Undead Pirate - Damage: Physical - Weak to: Magic, Fire

Skeletal Pirate - Damage: Physical - Weak to: Magic, Fire

Restless Pirate - Damage: Physical - Weak to: Magic, Fire

Humans:

Slavecatcher - Damage: Physical - Weak to: Poison, Magic

Brigand - Damage: Physical - Weak to: Poison, Magic

Hirelings:

Praetorian - Damage: Physical - Weak to: Magic, Fire

Mohkva - Damage: Physical - Weak to: Poison, Fire

Female Mohkva - Damage: Physical - Weak to: Poison, Fire

Mercenary of Urkuk - Damage: Physical - Weak to: Magic, Fire

Mercenary of Hedgenton - Damage: Physical - Weak to: Magic, Fire

Freelancing Soldier of Hedgenton - Damage: Physical - Weak to: Fire

Freebooter of Urkuk - Damage: Physical - Weak to: Magic, Poison

Deserting Soldier - Damage: Physical - Weak to: Magic, Poison

So each time I get new screenshots that are not on the webpage I will write you a list like the above to make it easier for you to get a complete list. Also I won't be adding the new ones above for a while so you won't be copying double info. if you go to to website in the next week or so. I am trying to figure out a cleaner way of setting up the bestiary pages so I won't be updating anything there till I decide how I want to do it.

Night Wolfe, that's awesome and thank you!

I'm constantly acquring data to finish the tables off, but with your added input here I can see to check if I've missed anything.

Beautiful!

:cool:

gogo

• 1 month later...