Mod is complete and released! Community Items Mod v1.2 Download Thread.
After releasing my Dragon Mage Sets Mod, I started thinkng about what direction I would take the mod next. At first this thread was only about modding in new uniques and legendary items (weapons or armor). However, now after receiving so many great suggestions, ideas, and contributions from talented modders, the mod has now become the "Community Items Mod". Suggestions and new ideas are always welcome.
Because this thread has become very long and the number of items very large, this post will serve as an overview and a Table of Contents for all the new content added in the CM Items Mod. The links below will take you the spots in this thread and other threads where I posted pics and described in detail the stats and lore of the items.
New Weapons in Version 1.2
Update#1: 2 new axes from Torchlight 2!
Update #2: New Fire Weapons, including an unlocked Carnach staff, an NPC torch, and an imported torch design from Torchlight 2!
Update #3: New sword weapons, including a T-Energy sword, a Conan the Barbarian sword, and a mini-set with a demon sword, amulet and unique smoke shield! Swordstaff lightsabers also updated with new colors and Maul's Swordstaff gets a unique model!
Update #4: 4 new polearms, including spears and tridents inspired by Titan Quest and Dark Souls!
Updates 5 & 6: 2 new magic staves, 3 new fist weapons, Dryad boots, and unlocked NPC weapons and shields!
New Weapons in Version 1.1
Update#1: 6 brand new Swords, 4 of which are inspired by Sacred 1 designs. Two new shields and a new Luger pistol!
Update#2: Two new weapon/shield sets, plus unlocked Undead and Orc weapons!
Update #3: A trio of items designed from the Devil May Cry games!
Weapons in v. 1.0
Sacred 1 Items
Weapons and shields imported or recreated from Sacred 1 to Sacred 2!
9 new unique and legendary shields, and also 11 new random shields, almost all unlocked and brand-new designs, and many including a new feature - damage bonuses!
14 new unique swords, including fist weapons, unlocked Ogre swords, new lightsabers, and a whole new weapon class: the Lightsaber Swordstaff!
9 new axes, clubs, and hammers, including 2 new dual wield sets, 2 unlocked Orc weapons, and more!
6 new unique Polearms of all types, including a unique scythe!
9 new 1h and 2h magic staves, including a brand new staff model that appears as both rare and Legendary variants, plus the game's first dual wielding magic staff set!
Ranged Weapons + New Dryad Set
Unique Ranged Weapons of all varieties, shapes and sizes: 3 Bows, 3 Blowpipes, 2 Throwing Stars, a Throwing Dagger and new Throw Potion, not to mention two new big Energy Weapons and an Energy Pistol. Also look for a new jewelry set featuring the game's first unique Shrunken Head!
New Armor Sets
Doom Guard Armor - Shadow Warrior Set + Golden variant that appears as random armor.
Kha-Beleth's Sovereignty - Dragon Mage Set
Children of Asha - High Elf Set + 3 Variants that Appear as Random Armor
The Judicator - Inquisitor Set
Range Array - High Elf Set
Lara's Glad Rags - High Elf Set
Genesis Siderea - Seraphim Set
Impressions of Sophia - Seraphim Set
Disgraced Gods - Inquisitor Set
Also appearing in the mod are of course my 3 previously released Dragon Mage Sets:
Draco's Garments of Mutation
Armor Designs By LazyTomcat:
The Wildcat - Dryad Set
Frozen Gems - High Elf Set
Mage of the Spectrum - High Elf Set + White variant that appears as random armor
Misc Armor Pieces
New High Elf armor pieces (by Pesmontis):
New Inquisitor Bone Helm and Shoulder Variants (Green, Orange, & Red) (By Dimitrius154)
New helmets for the other 5 characters! (By Silver Fox & Pesmontis)
New Feathered Seraphim Wings (by Pesmontis)
Misc Features of the Mod
- Grunwald's Protection shield is now tier 13 (proper unique item) and has been added to the appropriate drop lists.
- Kroll's Law (2h Unlock Sword) added to the appropriate drop lists.
- Tinwora's Curse no longer requires Armor Lore skill to unlock Casting Speed bonus.
- All Mutation sets have been added to the appropriate drop lists, so should be found more frequently (chance reduced slightly from 1.0->1.1).
- Seraphim-specific random shields now have a chance to have sockets.
- The Fallen Angel mini-set "Ashes of Perdition" for the High Elf will now drop more often (it was previously missing from some of the proper drop lists).
- Random 1H Lightsabers and 2H Lightsabers can now be found as drops from enemies, in addition to being bought.
- The High Elf's ponytail hairstyle is now animated. Her hair bounces when she walks and runs (courtesy Pesmontis).
- Fixes for armor appearance issues with custom skin colors (courtesy Silver Fox).
- Fix for missing quiver texture for human archers (courtesy Silver Fox).
- Fixed some minor clipping issues with Dragon Mage and Seraphim gloves.
- Corrected various minor typos and irregularities with item names.
Future Plans and Wishlist
Elite Mounts Project
Titan Quest Weapons and Shields
Force Field Shields
Xrystal's Gossamer Wings Set (by Silver Fox)
Unused and NPC Items - This is another thread that may be of interest. It details my exploration through the game files to find new items to unlock for the player. Most of them have been added to the mod in some fashion.
Edited by Flix, 25 July 2014 - 06:53 PM.