Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

• 3 weeks later...

WOW...we have a new home!!

A huge Welcome to all of you :)

Dinkies as always on the house!

Oh Oh :) we left the faerie and her pals behind!

Pours the dinks and goes to get them!

:(

ok here comes the alcohol delivery service for u gals and gals...wat u wanna have? black label,blue, sambucca,tekilla,vodka,beer,aftershock,punch? just tell me and im gonna make a nice combiantion for ya...2 shots and ull start walking on you're hads...and the 3rd one you're half dead!lets rock the sat night!

Hey Guys

Just letting you know that Bef, Lex, Ari and I are going camping for a few days!

:):):woot:

We will be thinking of you all ;)

Have fun and speak to uz soon

Cheers Aurora :D

Hey Nish...you mix it up hey....better get the buckets on the ready ;)

I'll have a wee drop of the faerie thanks :)

Lex...yayy...a whiskey for you?

What will you have Aur? better have a whiskey and a bottle to take camping with you ... keeps you warm :)

WE'RE BACK!!

Gosh Erialc we really could have done with that bottle of whiskey to keep us warm or you being there would have been even better ;)

Our camping trip was great, a real adventure....but it rained a lot and was freezing cold.....

I think winter might be on its way :(

Anyway we made it back alive (just hehe) I will post some pics from our trip shortly :)

*hugz* Aur

WooT...glad you are all back safe and sound Aur,Ari,Lex & bef ;)

I'll try to come next time...maybe without the rain though would remind me of here to much :P

Can't wait to see the pics though :)

:( on da house :)

K, now I'm piffed.

Just came from watching a football game in the UEFA Cup semi-finals between Middlesbrough and Steaua Bucharest and all I can say about it is Holy Hannah!?!? We started with two goals in the first half and ended up losing 4-2 in the last minutes. :)

Better luck next year, I guess. :)

In my country the 1st of may is a special day. Apart from being Labour Day (thus no one goes to work) it's also the official start of the season at the beach. So the tradition on this day is obviously going to the beach, no matter how the weather is like. This year there are 15 degrees at the beach so it's quite cold, used to be warmer before (ah, the old days...) but now weather is screwed up all around the globe.

So why am I saying all this? Cause I'm going to the beach for the weekend and on monday. :) I don't expect to get any sunbathing but I do expect to get drunk, hehe.

:)

Guest gogoblender

heh, bhj...ya can't get yer smiley fix over at the sif so you gotta get them here huh?

I say, grrrrrrreat...

more partying!

B)

gogo