Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Wow!! Sorry Tim! Whats the damage? (the fine that is :D )

.. oh Side note .. hehe Oh I'm feeling So much better today, Just draining the nose now! :lol: No ones day can be complete with out that lovely mental image! :)

Bad Timo! :lol:

But you can't beat this, I got a ticket for driving too slow on the freeway. My car overheated and before I could get off the freeway I was pulled over, the ticket eventually became a fix it ticket, but still I got a ticket for speeding (too slow). :)

Grab a mug of steamy coffee and pass cookies all around. :D

Myles, when I took my driving test the state trooper took points off for me going too slow (doing 30 in a 35mph zone) but get this, the speed limit sign said 30.... I lived on that road and did my practicing on it. I knew the limits by heart.

I chose to take my liscense and not argue with the state trooper who outweighed me by 2 times and was well over 6 foot about it... It was the ONLY thing he marked me down on...Guess he didnt like to see perfect scores on the driving portion of the test.

Guess he didnt like to see perfect scores on the driving portion of the test.

You just can't be too careful. Besides, a perfect score means little anyway. Unless you are like my nephew, who took the test three times (barely passed the third time). :hugs: Sometimes I doubt if they should even let my nephew get the license lol. :D

I remember my driving test. Theory was on a computer and the practical was pretty easy. I hear now though that here in Quebec, the practical is pretty hard to pass though....thank god I got it then.

Now..it's friday...who's got the bottle of glug.

:D

gogo

p.s. Genenut, I wanted to comment on this for a while...your sig is gorgeous :hugs:

My head is spinning at the moment at the best rate really slow and really pleasant: a good combination of workload, physical exhaustion, and whiskey. I only need a glass of water and my pillow.

About driving tests... I remember while pressing the break on a downward hill I realize my heel knee were shaking so much that I was amazed how steady the force on the break was... Now I try not to drive: it doesn't feel right behind the wheel.

When I took drivers ed my two instructors bet $50 on if I could learn to drive a standered in 30 minutes and then go 30 mins with out stalling. WORST hour of my classes. Needless to say I learned and ended up with the $50 dollars but after that hour it was 3 years before I would attempt it again.

hehe Gogo!

I totally understand.. now wish I wasn't thought of as an idiot by my hubby, instead just an overly devoted mom. :scare2: Oh I need more coffee!

lol guys, I had to wake up before 7 because I had a race. I just got back, long one yeah! :gun2:

Funny stories about the driving tests, I got one of my own, but I won't tell it here. :D

(And yes, I passed it with flying colors)

And a quick edit, I just wanted this one to be for Ike, who has accomplishment another feat of fury and furriness! :hugs: Gratz! *falls over*

Edited by Blade

*pout* but I have to work until atleast 7:30-8pm tonight... can you stay partially sober til then:) pwease:) then I promise to help/participate in the drunkeness *g*