Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

I'm weak. I caved in and bought a crate of Stella. I'm pretty much resigned to failing my exam on Thursday, and frankly I couldn't care less. Is it bad that I'm more worried about my parents being disappointed with me for failing university than I am worried about my own prospects?

Beer me. Still waiting on the Stella to chill.

Coffee or tea please :)

My first test yesterday went pretty well, better than I thought. Now, today is an entirely different situation. It's statistics time... :4rofl:

*points at study material* OK I'm going in, cover me!

stargate-ouvre-porte-585.gif

There was actually one single thing I could do before statisctics exam: hoping for the best. I found all efforts to learn it to be in vain.

My neck hurts, I have a headache and I think Im sick. Yesterday I had a free hour and a week moment and bought a ticket for tonight’s Therion show. Im gonna soooo hate myself tomorrow morning when I have to get up at 5am

Beer me.

Enjoy the show Enci. I missed my favourite band playing near my home town at the weekend because I'm stuck here for exams :4rofl:

And why must the university insist on giving us incomplete lecture notes? For instance, the one I'm looking at just now says

"Assets[1] = Capital[0] + (_________________) + Liabilities[1]

Assets[1] = Capital[0] + (____________________________) + Liabilities[1]"

Helpful; very helpful.

Edited by th3undon3on3

Yay! a big hot tub coffee here!

The huge storm we were supposed to get last night only gave us an inch of wet snow! My back is saved!! :4rofl: I love not having to shovel!!

I wish it was Friday, then I'd be with my girlfriend. Actually, I wish it was Saturday; then I'd be at home with my girlfriend.

I'll just have a cup of tea just now. Did the whole get drunk fall asleep for an hour thing again :/

Coffee or tea please :D

My first test yesterday went pretty well, better than I thought. Now, today is an entirely different situation. It's statistics time... :oooo:

*points at study material* OK I'm going in, cover me!

stargate-ouvre-porte-585.gif

Well that didn't went too well. I'll have to take the second test in the summer, failed this one.

It will be the fourth time I have to take the test by then!

*sigh*....

Ahhhh managed to get out of bed. Rejoice! How Im gonna make it out of the room let alone the house I have no idea

Coffee pls I think

undone: at least youre provided some notes. We’re given none :drunkards:

enci, that's pretty bad. I don't think I'd have any chance to pass if I didn't have the lecture notes to teach myself with.

Last exam today. Going to go out shopping with my friend after to get a christmas present for my girlfriend :drunkards:

weeeeeee made it to friday! weeeeeeeeee *falls to a heap* Coffeeeee please, hook me up! Just have to fill up and drag the kids out of bed, get them ready for school, scrape the ice off the car it was about minus 3 or 4 last night brrrr.....why do I keep forgetting to buy that deicer spray! :bow: oh well I don't care it's friday!

Happy friday everyone, may your coffee cups be full :P:):bow:

woot! Enjoy your break Total :)

I'd go one or three of those right now! I have to collect the kids in 2 hours after their school disco, oh I am soooo not looking forward to it, they'll no doubt be tired (but hyper), hot and narky!....make that 4 of those hehe wonder if the school would mind if I left em there till Monday. *evol chuckle* *hides in the bar*

:P cheers Total, nah I had to collect them, it was pretty funny though, the eldest scowled at me for 'spoiling the best date he'd ever had with the hottest girl in the school' (quote) and they weren't so hyper, pretty hot n sweaty and woo hooo tired! LOL what an evil Mom I am!

So, poor em again Sam it's friday hehehe

Hehe Claire. 0 points for dastardly kiddies, 1 point for Mom. MWahaha!

Oh Vampie. :) I don't think coffee can help you on this one. Off to shock therapy for you! :)

lol enci. Complete genetic block there eh? Good luck on the exam! *hooks enci up to the caffeine IV* :)

hehe kids... the best date with the hottest girl in the school... I remember those days, my mom never EVER let me have any fun... tell him he'll survive. as for ballistic missiles, all you need to know about them is that they blow stuff up proficiently.

=D

-Total