Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Well I just finished hosting a game of Werewolf over at the Bethsoft forums. Aftermath seems to be bringing up the usual moaning from those who died, praise from those who survived, and a few rare instances of honest critique. Fourth game I've hosted, and my last for a while I'd expect. Far too much work for such a thankless task.

A bit early for booze, so it'll have to be a cup of tea for me.

I'll take that raspberry rhum, Ari, and Double it!

- Undone, are you a mod over at bethsoft now?

- And Timo, what kind of paper was it about? Love papers ^^

Yes, it's been a while in the bar for me as well, and I'm bushed from work. Having to make a bit pot of spaghetti sauce, and now having to look forward to sorting out my laundry..

sigh

lol, how bout a beer!

:hugs:

gogo

I'll take that raspberry rum too, and triple it!

Gogo, I'm not a mod over there, they always seem to find someone better :o They've not been taking anyone on for a while though, although I expect they'll be needing some extra mods around the release of Fallout 3. I doubt they'd go for me though. Even though I've got a 0% warn level, I tend to be a little liberal in my interpretation of the rules. And patience isn't one of my better skills, so I tend to lose my rag with people at times and become a little "insensitive". If someone's being a prat the mods let a couple of us explain it to them in no uncertain terms, and we let the mods deal with the formalities of warnings and such. I do get regular "while I agree with the point you're making..." PMs :hugs:

Also, the forums I am a mod/admin on I tend to be the iron fist type that people don't really like. I warn people if they make Chuck Norris jokes :P

Edited by th3undon3on3

lol, patience..ahhhhhhhhh... ^^ Undone, I personally think you'd make a great mod. You've been a strong supporter of their forums for years now. That's half the equation, I've always felt. The patience, part... well, when you're a mod, you've got a bigger plate, and the understanding that stuff you does impacts so much on so many levels. You certainly seem to me to be qualified...have you ever turned in an official application?

And bravo for you to say out so frankly what you think your challenges for a position as mod would be. That takes a lot of guts, and honesty

+++ @ Undone

:hugs:

gogo

There's no formal application process, and only one person has ever become a mod there by asking. I'd also be the youngest mod there, and most of us were quite surprised when they made a guy a year older than me a mod. He's done well though. Adopted the sarcastic remarks that come with being a mod there fast enough too!

*coffee for Timo!*

Don't you go diein on us you! Timo, have you finished the research on the thesis and just putting it all together now?

:D

gogo

No coffee please... I've had enough caffeine in my system as it is!

DSCN0515.jpg

What a 16hour stretch of studying-break-studying-break etc looks like:

2 cans of energy drink

1,5l bottle of coca cola zero

2 bags of crisps (that's such a cool word lol :D)

an apple :P

Well, I was already working on it gogo :) today I had to send in the second draft for my thesis.

Tomorrow I will recieve the final feedback, and after that it's finishing touches.

Gonna grab a bite to eat first and hit the bunks again, see you guys in a few hours :P

Edited by Timotheus
No coffee please... I've had enough caffeine in my system as it is!

DSCN0515.jpg

What a 16hour stretch of studying-break-studying-break etc looks like:

2 cans of energy drink

1,5l bottle of coca cola zero

2 bags of crisps (that's such a cool word lol :P)

an apple :P

:D

Haha! Isn't that a 2L cola bottle? :)

My room looks the same after a long night of gaming...I guess not the same. Good luck anyway!

I hate T In The Park <_< It used to be so good. Now all they're showing us is the Kaiser Chiefs seemingly playing the same song over and over again. They have to show Rage Against The Machine soon, surely? Although it seems if you're not an NME band you don't stand a chance of getting on the TV anymore.

Done! I'm DONE! My thesis is DONE!

Finally, the vacation 's starting :)

Congratulations!

I can relate to that, I finished the same day as you!

Holidays ftw!

:butcher:

~Doom

I aint no underage kiddo!

Vacation is supposed to be celebrated with beers :D

Anyways, this is my goodbye post :D because I'm leaving for Croatia for 10 days :D P-A-R-T-Y-T-I-M-E!

GF totally bummed out atm... Hope I can cheer her up a bit tomorrow... :P

Anyways, keep the bar in one piece you lot and I'll be back in 10 days. With pics! ;)

Dont know about keeping it in one piece....

DRINKS ARE ON ME TONIGHT ....

Teenager is off at camp for a week and little one is off in bed watch thomas vidoes til he becomes unconcious (his choice) so Mommy and Daddy get some time off ...

*pours the first mint schnapped ice tea*