Sacred 2 Character Descriptions and Poll: Who will you try first?

Sacred 2 Characters Tryout  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you try first?

• Seraphim
    • Inquisitor
    • Shadow Warrior
    • High Elf
    • Dryad
    • Temple Guardian
    • All at once :P

I couldn't merge a poll into the existing thread. Besides, the Sacred 2 Herald is meant to be a News front, so I started a poll here in the General Discussion Area.

The Seraphim

The heavenly warrior, a favourite of Sacred 1, makes her glorious return. She has mastered hand-to-

hand and armed combat, and has heavenly magic in her arsenal as well. The Seraphim embodies the

good in the world.

The Inquisitor

He is a very dark figure, always clothed in robes. The soul of the Inquisitor is as dark as the magic he

uses, and his methods in hand-to-hand combat are just as twisted.

The Shadow Warrior

As a champion of all forms of combat, the Shadow Warrior can utilize everything from hand-to-hand

proficiency to powerful armed techniques. Having come into contact with the underworld in the past,

he can also call on some of his old comrades for help...

The High Elf

A classic sorceress, she is well-versed in three powerful magic disciplines. Some of her spells can be

cast with no more than a simple mouse movement! In addition, the High Elf's magic can be used in

conjunction with her hand-to-hand combat, making her an able fighter.

The Dryad

She is an adept of ranged combat. She has also mastered the magic of nature, and even practices

dark voodoo, which she can use to collect shrunken heads from her enemies!

The Temple Guardian

An archaic cyborg, gifted with the ability to alter his head and his arm. He is very dangerous in hand-

to-hand combat, but has also mastered technological weapons. Due to the nature of his origin, he has

mastered the powerful T-Energy, and can change his environment with it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll definitely try the Dryad first. I always play a ranged build first since many action-oriented RPGs have hidden penalties for playing melee fighters(Diablo2 being the prime example). The Temple Guardian sounds interesting, so I'll play him second and do the Seraphim third.

Great idea here Myles.

Defintely Seraphim for me. This is Sacred's flagship chraracter. It's the one that got them famous and, I think, It'll be the one with all the newest tricks.

Plus... she's pantless.

:P

gogo

Why is everyone so fond of the shadow warrior?

and why am I the only one yet that choose for "all at once" :)

@claire

What do you mean by misunderstood? that he is good, but people misunderstand him? would be better if it wasn't the way you say, pure evil to the bone! (sometimes)

Sylph

• 2 weeks later...

I have reconsidered.

After much thought and reflection it's come to me that the Cyborg is just going to be absolutely wicked. Ability to change his environments...

Helllo....how cool is that?

:twitch:

gogo

I have reconsidered.

After much thought and reflection it's come to me that the Cyborg is just going to be absolutely wicked. Ability to change his environments...

Helllo....how cool is that?

:twitch:

gogo

I will also play the Shadow Worrior first, dark matters :twitch:

one small note: you know that you can play "light" or "dark" - remember that the seraph can ONLY play light, and the SW ONLY dark, the other 4 chars can decide which path they whant to follow

Sunny Greetings from Germany

Pyx

Technological weapons.... HELLO! why not call it a big dwarf :woot: I'm so goin for the cyborg, and off course I will go for the light ( yeah I know I'm a goody two shoes ) even in Knights of the old republic I allways tried to do the right thing :rolleyes:

which btw raises another question.. will Dark and light characters be able to quest together... :D

• 4 weeks later...

Seraphim. I like the style and charatcer and her role in the world and story. I played the original Sacred almost exclusively as a Seraphim, I imagine that will not change in Sacred 2.

which btw raises another question.. will Dark and light characters be able to quest together...

ahh good question DreDDy!...I really hope so. Or I might have to keel you muwahaha j/k :4rofl:

Cyborg - technology - we can rebuild him. No wait, that was Steve Austin. . . oh well. Sounds different enough to be interesting.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Temple guardian here, although I may reconsider if there are too many running around. Although usually itll happen that tons of people would choose whoever they thought would be the coolest, only to delete that character for another path.

all at once, thats the way I play sacred 1. and yeah the temple guardian outcools everything :). especialy when I read something about his mount. a wheel :) Imagine him riding on monocycle - or how is the thing with one wheel called? hahaha :)

by the way, I have an idea about the head shrinking. I think it will be simmilar to the skulls from skeletons in sacred 1. more socketable items yeah yeah. it would be interesting if more characters could pick some unique "material" and then share it. like inquisitor colecting hearths and temple quardian condensed T-energy or something. but that is off topic.

bye

I was hoping that the head shrinking would have that kind of an effect as well Chrenus. It's always been fun for me when you could "steal" abilities from the environment...The new pics of the Dryad have been outstanding... It's looking like they're spend some good time with the toons and have been imaginative.

:)

gogo