D.a.r.k. has been Funkified!

A big warm welcome to you Funkilicious into our clan D.a.r.k. of Sacred!

It's been fantastic having you with us Funkilicious and I'm very happy to welcome you fully into the folds of D.a.r.k.! :P It was really great running into you on the server and I can only hope for more. Time differences can make it difficult though so thank god for the forum here where we can all keep in touch no matter the time. :)

I've adjusted your permissions today and soon your name will be added to the roster by our roster guardian, Myles. Whew! That roster is growing and growing!

Cheers to you Funkilicious and to the Fellowship of D.a.r.k. Matters. :whistle:

Heya funk, jon the club I'd say ^^ we need a bigger club house now, time to move from that treehouse Schot, it's getting kinda crowded, maybe we can get to a beach house now that funk's here ^^

Cheerio's for all, beer's on gogo since he's away ^^

Sylph

Welcome to D.a.r.k. Funkilicious!

I'm making it to the board today to definitely help out on this welcome. A solid poster and player, Funkilicious brings all kinds of goodies to us from the down under and is my posting partner on the word thread.

:whistle:

Welcome to the clan Darlin!

:P

gogo

Aww thanks so much guys, what a lovely surprise this morning. I can truly say I am absolutely enjoying my time here and on the servers, I have never in my online experience met such warm, sincere, generous and most of all genuine people and I am very proud to be a part of this group.

@ EM - thank you so much for helping me get back on my feet, just to let everyone know, I lost my first HC seraphim last night, she reached level 109 and I was so proud of her. My curiosity for a platinum proto got the best of me and thought I had dealt with all the skellies and only had the mage left, but didn't see a skelly hiding behind a tree, was equipped with the puny proto to kill the mage, which was useless on the skelly and before I knew it, I was a lovely shade of white :whistle:

I quickly got back on the horse and jumped into bronze and met up with EM and dederman (DT) who were very generous with the offerings from their stash. But of course EM went the further mile and shopped til he dropped for some lovely goodies from Bravemart, and then a great power levelling session, my sincere gratitude EM.

Edited by Funkilicious

No problem Funki. Too bad the evil express can't help any more his time in bronze was short and quickly out grew that pond he is silver and gold bound for the next stage of his development. As he pushes onward toward Niob. but good luck to you and once again welcome to Dark as a full member. I am sure to have another toon or 2 in bronze so keep an eye out for me.