Sacred 2 Unlock Weapon Codes

Me too. Spunky looks like you got the job :( This is a now famous topic that has earned it's place as chipped notch in immortal topicdom for DarkMatters

Ride on oh famous Unlock Weapon Codes thread...ride on!

:(

gogo

We can also get the codes from pming someone here as well.

As long as the information is not directly on this site, but has to be reached in an indirect way all good.

Welcome to the forum man1811!

gogo

p.s. Let's get back to posting for and pming those code folks...lots of new peeps from the Sacred 2 Universe we want to greet and meet up with here at DarkMatters

Hoowah!

gogo

p.s. Ashley, no time yet for the pm.. but soon I hope... but... aint' this thread so much fun:devil:

I'm glad I visited that asian site that was posted already and have saved all the codes into a textfile.

Only the mentioned shield wasn't posted.

I'm pretty sure spunky will have it. :D

but if not you can pm me....but only this once, I don't want to take spunky's new job away from him ;)

lol you guys. Yer like the Unlock Codes welcoming comity. Keepin tha place fresh eh.

CARE-FULN-OWOR-YOUL-LSTA

RTSP-EAKI-NGIN-CODE-SLOL

:drunkards:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can somebody do me a favour and PM me the code for Deathblade please? I need a weapon with good in-built magic damage and that one looks pretty cool. Looks like I wrote the code down wrong:)

Would it not be OK to post all the codes now seeing as Ascaron are no more?