Clan Campaigning

Whoo Hooo! that was a blast. Furian67 and I just got done helping Dragon Brother run his Shadow Warrior through the Silver Camp in a personal record of 2.5 hours. using 3 of us to leapfrog was very efficient.

Here's the three of us. Little Sister and her 2 big Brothers! :D with a little Victory Pic!

sacred22009-11-2910-55-31-02.jpg

Was a blast :) Thanks for the run you two.

Damn though...75 fps? Im lucky to break 30 and thats on low settings :(

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoo Hooo! that was a blast. Furian67 and I just got done helping Dragon Brother run his Shadow Warrior through the Silver Camp in a personal record of 2.5 hours. using 3 of us to leapfrog was very efficient.

Here's the three of us. Little Sister and her 2 big Brothers! :D with a little Victory Pic!

Was a blast :) Thanks for the run you two.

Damn though...75 fps? Im lucky to break 30 and thats on low settings :(

yeah the new rig is awesome. thats on high settings. I can get it on max setting if I over clock to about 3.8 Ghz but she gets a little hot after a while. so I over clock to about 3.2Ghz and she purrs nicely. And I think the 75 is throttled back due to the refresh rate of the monitor ( which is 75Mhz)

I was messing around with this and managed to get my class quest going for my shadow warrior...it started at the very last part, inside the great machine where you kill an undead fella and the class legendary drops, which I got...so I got myself a tyranny of the condemned :D Anyway, I agree with llama, I dont think it was something intended to be used.

We asked quie a lot for the class quests to be enabled in MP, but they always said no (something about them changing the world state), so that's another thing that shouldn't be in it.

Its a shame, the extra story is good and its annoying to have to do it in SP if you play MP. Are the final legendary drops worth it for all the different classes for it to be a worthwhile quest to do if possible? Ive only seen the Shadow Warrior one and that was ok.

Its a shame, the extra story is good and its annoying to have to do it in SP if you play MP. Are the final legendary drops worth it for all the different classes for it to be a worthwhile quest to do if possible? Ive only seen the Shadow Warrior one and that was ok.

The mods are the same on all of the items (+XP & something else, can't remember what).

Here's the three of us. Little Sister and her 2 big Brothers! :( with a little Victory Pic!

sacred22009-11-2910-55-31-02.jpg

Great stuff you guys! Gratz Dragon on reaching Gold. :bye:

@Barristan: Interesting trick. I'll have to give that a try. ^^

The mods are the same on all of the items (+XP & something else, can't remember what).

Ok, yeah, I just had a look at the wiki, +XP, Chance for deadly wounds. And they all have the same sockets...pretty unimaginative legendaries.

The Seraphim get's an unique sword instead of the usual legendary, mainly because they start with a legendary at level 1.

Edited by Spunky

Just wondering who needs camp runs (Light gold or plat)

Best day for me is Sunday though depending on my work schedule I might be able to sneak one in between 8pm-11pm weeknights (EST). I will be working Saturdays for a while so it's 8-12pm for that day also. Though if I'm not working and have no plans I'll be available all day.

I think Furian and Loco need gold if I remember correctly. I could possibly do it on Wednesday, Friday or Saturday night depending on how tired I am. If not I can definitely do on Sunday.

Just let me know what times are good for you

Just wondering who needs camp runs (Light gold or plat)

Best day for me is Sunday though depending on my work schedule I might be able to sneak one in between 8pm-11pm weeknights (EST). I will be working Saturdays for a while so it's 8-12pm for that day also. Though if I'm not working and have no plans I'll be available all day.

I think Furian and Loco need gold if I remember correctly. I could possibly do it on Wednesday, Friday or Saturday night depending on how tired I am. If not I can definitely do on Sunday.

Just let me know what times are good for you

Yep I'm up for a gold run. I can be here any of those days and times your available.

I'm good on gold. My Temple Guardian needs plat. Not sure yet if I have to work Saturday yet. But I'm free on sunday for a plat run. Would love the chance.

Woop no work this weekend. I'll be free anytime on saturday or sunday.

Edited by Furian67

Sorry guys....got a little busy this last week, and on Sunday I basically slept the entire day away trying to recharge my batteries and recoup from the last 6 days. This week I'm working like crazy again so best bet is Sat night or Sun before/after Kami

Sorry guys....got a little busy this last week, and on Sunday I basically slept the entire day away trying to recharge my batteries and recoup from the last 6 days. This week I'm working like crazy again so best bet is Sat night or Sun before/after Kami

Take care of yourself Knuckles, don't get yourself sick by jumping in too deep and over doing it. We'll be here when you have the time.

I started silver today with my Ghost Shadow Warrior. Ran from thw wall to canarch in about an hour. Was awesome running at 149.8. After I made the Canarch explode the quest glitches and now he stuck. I'll have to run someone elses campaign ( which is exatly why I made this toon) to see if he is glitched or some other reason.