Kamikaze Sunday - Generation 2!

It might then be an idea, to close level limit some then - to 5 level from max to min level for Kami.

Would then be better monster level for lowest characters.

Just a thought ...

:) See you soon Kami :)

Edited by D-molisher
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost at level 60.555 too ^^

A level 60 with a level 60 soon to be going on 61 won't have too much of a problem with a person dinging a few minutes into the event.

A level 53 or 55 maybe possibly could.

If anyone is having challenge with making kami levels, please post when you are going into servers and are looking for our clan to help you with your leveling.

As well, a lot of us have access to niob smithing as well as exceptional experience bonus rings so that eveyone can make it to kami with the help of our gang and mentor pots.

:)

gogo

Since I had to reroll the kami char, I'll be appearing with a level 59 caster Inquisitor... Maybe I could've hit 60 if I skipped dinner :)

With the company bowing out, gatherings like this will probably be amongst the last ones ever.

Here's to a wonderful five years Ascaron, and to all of the friends we've made.

KAMIKAZE ON!

th_f1.jpg

th_f2-1.jpg

We've split up into two teams because of the large show out. Five and Four this time, with Zinsho leading our team:

Us before the Guardians:

This scene is always a fun one, probably the most epic thing about Sacred 2

th_f5.jpg

th_f7.jpg

gigi

All the parties have reconnoitered for a combined attack upon the Sinister Prince. We're hugging the wall for the combined sneak:

th_f8.jpg

gogo

p.s. This Kami was awesome for special peeps. We had a few from Clan DA, and honored folks like Dima and Good Kat, all accomplished players from our German Sacrd 2 family.

It's honor to play with everyone from all the years. Weepy moment :)

gogo

That was awesome party funn.

all hard bosses fell like grass to a lawnmover :)

We finished killing ex. Walther from viking isle, even he wasnt a match for us - with 5 man left.

Yeah, and you had me use Subjugation on him, effectively keeping him in 1 place for 5 minutes while he was hacking at me and throwing traps while you were lingering in front of the cave and waiting for one another :) Thank you very much :)

If it wasn't for the 20% damage mitigation, I may have run out of HP pots :)

But still, he was doing pretty slim damage on me. Interesting, the build so far proves extremely successful.

Edited by Dobri

It was another wonderful time. Is it the evil that bring out the merriness in all of us? We were blessed with many players this time around, and were running with about ten nine to ten players for the first two hours. Even after the two hour mark, there were eight people until my blasted router decided to reboot itself on me

Oh well.

Thanks for the show presence everyone, it's always great to see the peeps we meet up on the servers during off chance times, and getting to commit to a single play time. This community is at it's End of Days, and eveytime there's a gathering it's special.

gogo

Well, with Ascaron gone, it's only the publishers that are paying to keep the servers going. lol, I shouldn't have posted that End of Days quip in my post above perhaps...

I'm sure we all have at least a year...and there are always options if there is interest. (Indeed we can create them! :))

Private HC servers for this game existed for the first Sacred, and I'm sure they'd be available for rent if asked for.

gogo

Well, with Ascaron gone, it's only the publishers that are paying to keep the servers going. lol, I shouldn't have posted that End of Days quip in my post above perhaps...

I'm sure we all have at least a year...and there are always options if there is interest. (Indeed we can create them! :))

Private HC servers for this game existed for the first Sacred, and I'm sure they'd be available for rent if asked for.

gogo

I, for one would contribute to such a undertaking.

Jet

Well, since another company took over Sacred, there is a chance that the publishers will not shut down the servers :)

Still, there is no doubt that the Sacred 2 community is dying. There are good clans, there are good players, but they are no more than 1000 in my opinion. Still, the general opinion for the game is declining (looking at the SIF), so... things aren't looking good, but our FDM community will live on - on way or another - of that I'm sure :)

EDIT: The screenies should be here:

C:\Documents and Settings\Dobri\My Documents\My Pictures\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

for winxp. Now certain about vista. They are in *.tga format, so using a program to convert them to jpg (like the free IrfanView) is needed :)

Edited by Dobri
EDIT: The screenies should be here:

C:\Documents and Settings\Dobri\My Documents\My Pictures\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

for winxp. Now certain about vista. They are in *.tga format, so using a program to convert them to jpg (like the free IrfanView) is needed :)

yeah found em and I used acdsee to convert tnx alot dobri

and tnx for the pep talk to make an effort for making me join the clan :)

we started with the guardians

w8ing here to make a nice screenie

big_0014.jpg

after that we did a few more...... help me out guy's

it went soo fast and my pc was lagging like hell :)

and I have 1 more group screenie right be4 we ..eeerm u guys 2 hitted Prince

I wanted 2 make another screenie and pressed F12 and tele myself to island , I ported myself right back and Prince was

already 6 ft under and pushing up daisies :)

big_0016.jpg