Kamikaze Sunday - Generation 2!

Wow gogo, never imagined you would use those words this fast :)

Anyway, good to see you all still having fun with Sacred 2. My pc is working properly and I've got plenty of time to game, but I just can't get myself to play it... :)

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, with Ascaron gone, it's only the publishers that are paying to keep the servers going. lol, I shouldn't have posted that End of Days quip in my post above perhaps...

I'm sure we all have at least a year...and there are always options if there is interest. (Indeed we can create them! :))

Private HC servers for this game existed for the first Sacred, and I'm sure they'd be available for rent if asked for.

:)

gogo

Sound depressing gogo ^^

Even when Ascaron was still there, it was the publishers that was paying the servers. Nothing have changed here.

CDV and Kochmedia are both in good health.

The first Sacred 1 closed servers last for 5years and the OpenNet lobby is still available. However Ascaron was still "alive" and with projects, that can help the publishers to decide to support/pay for a server.

But I don't see them shutting down the servers for the moment. :)

There won't be anymore Sacred with Ascaron on the box but there could be new "Sacred" games thanks to the publishers. :P

Sorry for the hi-jacking. :)

Long live Sacred and Darkmatters!

by the look of those pics I wish I would've been there :)

my Inquisitor was too low level to join and my seraphim is, well.. a seraphim, not fit to be evil, hehe

ill try to get my Inquisitor up for next week though, would'nt want to miss such a party twice :P

Level 60-70, ten level increase as usual for max.

I'm only level 63 on my Inquisitor, and we're half way through the week :lol: I'm off to the dentist for the afternoon for a series of pain and hollering...but after I'm back, lack of blood permitting, I'll be on the servers and maybe a bunch of us can hook up.

gogo

I wont be there next sunday.

I already dinged above max level with Valkyrie - like last time.

THX for the immence funn last sunday, too bad I dont have time 2 level up my rider tg for event next sunday.

heh I hope to make it on time for upcomming sunday's kami

I have a b-day party I need to attend, and im the bbq master ( not as great as the Borg :) ) so ill prolly be put behind the bbq

so hope 2 see u guys on sunday ^^

I'll either make it with a lower level char, or miss it... My Windows starts getting a lot of errors and blockages and I'm planning to do a windows switch to Vista, which should take some time. I'm starting to think it's related to the fact that I have 4GB ram, and winXP doesn't support more than 2gigs properly (it shows 3.5GB, although my video isn't integrated).

So we'll see...

Edited by Dobri

Crossing me fingers fer ya Dobri. And... lol, where did two hours this morning run off too... Bargaining...that's what. It's like I get sucked into ao shopper's black hole every time I start jumping through the shoppers. I've come ahead nicely this time though, with a plus 14 all skills rings ammy woot woot... almost done, I'll be heading into gold as soon as I finish socketing and then level up the evil dude.

gogo

Not good. My buttons have no text (even though I installed the fonts) on them and when I try to reinstall, the blockages happen over and over. That's the same problem I had before.

This is getting irritating and I may not be able to join for this kami. I'm getting sick of problems and bugs.

EDIT: And I got it why. When you reinstall windows, the game defaults to language_DE.

Edited by Dobri

Good luck on the going. Glad you got the language issue resolved.

Me and Pony just got some levels in the server, I took a ten minute break for some food, and I'm gonna back in for a bit now too.

:thumbsup:

gogo

I've added a topic in the modding section. If I find a way to fix it, cool. If not, I'll be shelving Sacred 2 for quite some time - that is till I get enough Sacred 2 urge to try and reinstall it again through all my gripes and problems with the Sacred 2 installation.

Edited by Dobri

Reinstall's always a pain. I make sure to start up a movie while it's going on. lol, I must have reinstalled 5 or six times across multiple accounts.

Hate it

:thumbsup:

gogo

p.s. Want me to send you a movie Dobri? I ran out of Mentor Pots! :P

I'll skip the kami tomorrow, and probably the upcoming ones as well. There seems to be nothing I can do. I got lucky installing the game the last time this time it just didn't happen. Have fun and stay safe. Have fun with Ice and Blood as well :thumbsup:

I'll shelf the game till I get the nerve to try and install it again.

Edited by Dobri

I managed to reinstall after 5 hours of trying, but if you're all in the 60's my chars will be way to substandard... The Caster Inquisitor is 63 and the Shopper Inquisitor is 51. The Niob shopper HE is 75, so she can tag along in the next kami, provided I'm willing to sacrifice her or I'm not way too busy drinking with my cousin :)

Edited by Dobri

Nice work on the reinstall

lol, it's 39 degrees out side...I'm dying to play now, but don't want to lose all my room's coolness when the game kicks in. Yesterday was a fiasco with the heat... had to shut down gaming operations for the afternoon and siesta...two whole hours lost while in the middle of the swelter!

Yeah that's me... hoarding all the coolness...now if I can manage to reroute Schot's air conditioning...

:D

gogo