Please Welcome Zinsho as new Moderator for DarkMatters!

After much perusal, consideration, a lotta posts and a few years with us on the Sacred International Forum and here, Zinsho comes aboard as our hot new moderator!

Please help us welcome him aboard, as he tries to help us with the avalanche of posts and questions the site is weathering.

Great having you here, Zin, welcome to the team!

:D

gogo

p.s. Woo Hoo...this means we can take a vacation! :)

No vacations for gogo. If he takes a vacation my TG build will never get written.

(On the off chance I actually get around to writing it that is... which I will I'm sure)

But it will mean less workload, which I suppose is almost as good, right?

Gratz Zin!

And I should say, it's about time. You are an active member of both FDM and SIF and your suggestions and analyses are always in favor of the improvement of the community and the betterment of this game. That posting comes as your just reward :D

No vacations for gogo. If he takes a vacation my TG build will never get written.

(On the off chance I actually get around to writing it that is... which I will I'm sure)

But it will mean less workload, which I suppose is almost as good, right?

noooooooo

I wanted vacation!

:(

gogo

And Llama knows all about the punishment of being a moderator. Right?

Thanks though everyone... it is a slightly different mindset here when I see one of those threads that I want to just ignore and pretend never existed... (Like I'm sure some Moderators wished they could just turn blind eyes to Water Bottle threads back in S1).

And no, I don't mind doing this... I just have to remember to do it rather than only read the threads that are topics I would normally follow (specific characters, perhaps the PC trade forums if I'm looking for something specific... general discussion on a topic I have an interest etc), so it's a change in mindset, for the better probably.

Commiserations Zin....oh I mean...... Congratulations Zin :hugs:

A well deserved promotion...hope they pay you well :crazy:

oh btw....when will the patch be released? :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

I realize that im fairly new to the forum. but a very big WELCOME to you zin. its nice to know that we(as a group) need more mods. to help with this massive game.

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELL COME.....

P.S. keep the asprin is under control, and very handy.