Hi guys and girls!

Played Sacred 2 and Titan Quest with some of you and had a great time.Just to let you all know to feel free to join my servers and play,chat or whatever.If for any reason my server is locked just Whisper (tho not often locked except for muling).

Thankyou very much and looking forward to seeing you guys in game soon! Although I dont have the addon and wont have it until it comes out in Australia,but hey maybe by then some of the not so nice things will be patched up by then. =P

Welcome to DarkMatters! I met you briefly in servers on my way to work, just on Friday ^^ I'll be on for most of day today in Golden, on the way up to Plat.

It's great having you here Temper, have fun on the boards.

;)

gogo

p.s. If you see Kat at the bar, can you please tell him I'm looking for my credit cards... I've been looking everywhere...dang thing's still missing :pirate:

Welcome Darkelf, it have been a pleasure playing/chatting with you :pirate:

Hope that I'll see you around in the add-on servers when you get your hands on it.

Thanks for the Greets guys!And damn you guys level up fast! I went to sleep at level 86 to keep up with Gogo and I woke up to play and he is now in Platinum at 102 I think.Guess its back to playing in gold by myself for a while.

Dang! Sorry about that dude. Me and Schot have been running our toons like wildfire over the last few days, trying to get the traders as quickly as possible to Niobium and beyond. Just last night finally hit 118 before calling it quits. I`m in the market for a fresh new pair of eyeballs if anyone knows... *cough* someone...

:D

gogo

@AgentSmith Are you pushing your toons too hard? There is no need to push them to their limits if your goal is to get them to gold/plat/niob.Rounding up a screenfull of lesser enemies gives the same if not more xp then a few higher level mobs and is quicker and safer.Orcs are good for this and so is killing the White Griffin over and over with the added bonus of getting lower level set items to use in case you do die.

I dont know whether there is a fast leveling guide (I cant find one) but if we ask Gogo or Schot nicely maybe they will reveal their secret to shaming us in leveling!

Anyway I got to go do some gardening,I'll be on later guys cya!

Hey hey Darkelf! A very belated welcome to you. :)

Awh sorry about leaving you in Gold. Had we known you were planning to follow along we might have slowed a bit and could even have brought you along. gogo and I have been enjoying a very nice leveling route which we have actually been talking about posting. We'll have to get on that though I'm thinking it might be better to wait till we're in the addon. Might be too hard a route in the addon though I hope not, heh.

Hi Schot!

Yeah mate I should of said something,I just didnt think you two would level up THAT fast while I slept lol.But the side effect of this is it's got me off my backside and more involved with posting (always just been the lurker).It's mighty quiet in EU hardcore classic these days and the only people left playing are all preparing for the addon.

@AgentSmith Are you pushing your toons too hard? There is no need to push them to their limits if your goal is to get them to gold/plat/niob.Rounding up a screenfull of lesser enemies gives the same if not more xp then a few higher level mobs and is quicker and safer.Orcs are good for this and so is killing the White Griffin over and over with the added bonus of getting lower level set items to use in case you do die.

I dont know whether there is a fast leveling guide (I cant find one) but if we ask Gogo or Schot nicely maybe they will reveal their secret to shaming us in leveling!

Anyway I got to go do some gardening,I'll be on later guys cya!

Thats about all I do is grind, I haven't even played through the game once yet. Believe me, my spidey sense tingles whenever thers another good leveling place located and someone posts about it, lol

I was just grinding the Griffon last night for a couple levels. Pretty much all my deaths have just been dumb risk taking on my part. some have been very low lev chars that get dropped by a rock thrown by an elf in silver. A lot of my time in the beginning I spent in the closed net servers by myself, at first I wasn't gung ho about the MP part of this game. But I wanted the stat tracking and such on the closed net.

But I like people now! ;)

• 7 months later...

Hey all!

Been quiet some but I'm still alive and picking up the expansion soon,so I'll see you online again ASAP.

A lot has gone on in real life,our boy is now in the terrible twos and my wife has cancer (not terminal) and our time has been taken with real life.It's nice to be around again and interested in Sacred 2.

Hope to see you on closed HC soon! :P

Temper

Sorry to hear about the troubles you have in your family, best wishes comes your way from me mate :P

I'm glad your coming back to Sacred 2 as we had some good gaming sessions as I can remember from the last time we played together!