Ice & Blood: Legendary, Unique and Set weapons

Just got my first legendary on PC :P Would like to post it but I can't figure out how to take a screenie. I run windows 7 and it always makes the entire image black when I try pasting the PrintScreen into paint. :4rofl:

Haha, thanks guys, was quite happy with that find myself.

Ryan, may I suggest Fraps for your screenshots?

And grats for your first find!

Edited by Spunky
Just got my first legendary on PC :)

Gratz Rocker on your LG find! What is it? I'm curious. You waiting to say what the item is until pictures are posted?

I remain, Etherian

Yes, I am pretty sure both of those items are CM only. Also I think CM patch (all included) deserves our attention - it brings tons of great stuff, improvement of replayabilty and its gameplay is flawless. But back to on-topic:-)

I know, but when I played around with the CM patch I got the unlock weapons as uniques not legendaries.

Hmm...was that recently? I know when I did it they dropped as legendary, I thought I had a new legendary briefly til I discovered my mistake. Maybe they changed their status in one of the patches.

Was a couple of months back, so it looks like they changed the item class indeed, but why I dont know as IMO they dont suit the legendary category.

Edited by Spunky

Today I decided to get my Sacred 2 fix... In addition to hitting 135, the guardians were kind enough to provide me with a nice Arnum's Pathfinder: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...%27s_Pathfinder :Just_Cuz_12:

Pretty decent bow with great modifiers. Not that any of my chars will use it, but it's a nice addition to the collection and a nice welcome back by the game :)

Congratz Dobri!

yes indeedy, a legendary would be a great welcome back to most

:Just_Cuz_12:

gogo

p.s. and Gratz on the level 135! wow, yer almost niobium.. is this closed toon?

• 3 weeks later...
Wohoo, finaly after tons of bossruns I found Legendary. This one dropped from Failitia.

khralssceptre.jpg

NIce find!

I got that too, on last drop against Guardians... ranged leech,... god send!

Doesn't getting that first Legendary just make you want to play for the next 24/7?

:)

gogo