Kamikaze Sunday - Generation 3!

Schot

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad I dont have a char to run with you guys, I will see if I can jumpstart one of my favorites the party friendly summoner Shadow Warrior I think he's sitting on level 18 at the moment. Good luck guys and plz rape some dragons for me :D

Edited by nomad13

I'll try to be here as fast as possible. :D

If someone can exchange me some runes for Acute Mind & Goldenglade touch, it would be great !

I'm gonna be late. Argh! Was waaaay too busy here this morn and I haven't finished yet. I'll be there at 1:30pm... That is, *checks time* I'll be there in about 40 mins from this post's time stamp. Feel free to start up a Kami server or wait!

Kami server name should be: Kamikaze Sunday! Light level 60-70

Password: dark

Difficulty: Gold

run run run run runnin!

Heya,

I'll not be at this Kami guys. Am playing, but doing other things :D

Getting my trader to 200.... 6 lvls to go wOOt.

Levelling a dark camprunner, to get all my low level traders into niob.

I'll be there next time for sure :) Starting a variation on Trusts DW shopper.

Greetz

Here is Spunky, Woody, Schot and myself taking down the Octopus

A few slides of the Octopus after math and a pre-Phoenix run

(click the thumbnail for a slide show)

th_sacred22010-01-1714-19-05-51.jpg

:D lol and our first attempt at the Phoenix. woody was done before we started

That was quite the wrecking crew we had today. You guys were doing some serious damage! Thanx for and pics loco. :D

Next week will be level 70-80.

P.s.

Booooo to Mist boss but yaaaaay to Phoenix battle. That was fun. :)

Hehe, was a bugged, but great time with you guys !

Poor phoenix, a revenege for all chars who have ripped against him ! Mwuahaha !

Pics :

♦ Grunwald dragon

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/nat...e17332f5ef6.png

♦ Be careful, Scaron !

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/nat...258168b977c.png

♦ Schot's beloved door :)

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/nat...d966f3cbac5.png

♦ Poor Phoenix

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/nat...b00c7bac8cc.png

Vids :

♦ Scaron fight

1ef4f6-4.jpg

♦ Guardians run :

1ef4b5-4.jpg

♦ Ice-Phoenix battle :

1ef4c9-4.jpg

:)

I love that door, I do! :)

5eu5fq.jpg

Well we tried to do the campaign but man were the servers ever acting strange yesterday. Was tons of fun doing the bosses and expecially the Phoenix. That was a very fun battle! :) Thanx for the vids Woody!

I love that door, I do! :)

5eu5fq.jpg

Well we tried to do the campaign but man were the servers ever acting strange yesterday. Was tons of fun doing the bosses and expecially the Phoenix. That was a very fun battle! :) Thanx for the vids Woody!

I love the group Camp runs. And next time we run I may have a HE with Undead MOD to deal with the mists. the play was fast, lots of XP, and Extremely organized as everyone knew what was next and where to go. Loved it!

Wow now im jealous of you guys and damn woody nice vids and what build were you using, it seemed solid never the less nice kami. That damn bird brings me back some bad memorys :sigh:

Edited by nomad13

Happy to see that you enjoy vids guys! :)

Wow now im jealous of you guys and damn woody nice vids and what build were you using, it seemed solid never the less nice kami. That damn bird brings me back some bad memorys :)

Hehe it's a Dual wield 1 handed staves dryad.

Super armor/damage with acute mind & ancient bark, and a good regen life/willpower bonus for the other members of the party. :)

If you want I can help you to grow a new good char for the kami, my traders/smither can help you. ;)

Is that based on the build Viper had here on the forum The Dual wield INT dryad iirc. I started a dryad but its mostly using Edaphic Lances+Tangled Vine on a combo. She is still on low level so I cant use any sets atm and jewelry havent got around to gamble some. It takes a little time to get to level 15 other than that it rocks ^^. Compared to the DM where you just use destroyers and everything piles around you :)

At what time do you log into the game?

Edited by nomad13

I can help you for your dryad, with level 20 niob rings/amus & a lot of nature set-items. :D

I'm mostly playing the afternoon, most of the time I'm on my 'Coffee-service' servers. ^^

Edited by Woody

Please Sign In or Sign Up