Kamikaze Sunday - Generation 3!

Schot

Ah, sorry to hear about the RIP, the guardians?

No :)

This time was a serv-lag, I have needed to be afk, I pressed F12 to teleport, saw "teleporting"...

When I came back, he was lying on the floor, without any ennemies around, and of course not teleported.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, sorry to hear about the RIP, the guardians?

No :)

This time was a serv-lag, I have needed to be afk, I pressed F12 to teleport, saw "teleporting"...

When I came back, he was lying on the floor, without any ennemies around, and of course not teleported.

Awh Woody no. :sick: That must be a very hard loss. I would probably take a loooong break. oO

P.s.

Kami will be delayed due to Barris's level 200 party...

I still dont have a higher level toon to acompany you guys :x

I got to get around and do some serious overhaul to +experience. items and do some serious runs. But right now im more focused on building me a line of traders for future chars ive already level 2, level 12, lvl30 but still got to get more skills for them its a tedius task but ive got to do it. I think my main problem must be always going out of money fast lol.

Best of luck for today :)

I still dont have a higher level toon to acompany you guys :x

I got to get around and do some serious overhaul to +experience. items and do some serious runs. But right now im more focused on building me a line of traders for future chars ive already level 2, level 12, lvl30 but still got to get more skills for them its a tedius task but ive got to do it. I think my main problem must be always going out of money fast lol.

Best of luck for today :)

I can help out if you need money, just ask next time I see you on and I'll give you some.

Awh Woody no. :drunkards: That must be a very hard loss. I would probably take a loooong break. oO

Yep that was hard. Just after this happened I wanted to leave the game but... no interest here, I have not done my level 200, eh. ^^

I'll leave the game the day that Deep Silver or the community throw me out. :pitcher: (<don't know if this sentence is well writed)

Was a great Kami, full of bossruns, thanks guys ! :resp:

Edited by Woody
No problem Spunky. I have a feeling that this one was tough to level up to so it can just as well be 70-90. :D

Thanks on that.I spent this week starting my level 200 bound Demi-god BFG. level 66 since starting on Monday.

Haha, that area is THE best! I've been hangin out there for a while now and I just can't get enough. Just as good as Lizurath, if not better. ^^

Amazing Kami! It as my first one back after a while. I wanted to thank the perserverance and discipline of all who have stayed good with this last run, it was still, as then, thrilling to see so many people live in the servers.

The split into two groups worked well for the group I was with... I was one of three with loco and spunky, and oru synergy was fantastic. One melee with two ranged... one of the ranged being a targeting and me being a ranged Area of Effect with my new DM... The synergy was awesome, enough blood for all, even with my taste for the rare.

Great respect for Schot who keeps up the energy and drive to make this, the longest running event in the Sacred Universe one that alive and always exciting.

I will be there next week with Vim

:oooo:

gogo

Please Sign In or Sign Up