Kamikaze Sunday - Generation 3!

Schot

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went on the server for a few minutes, just on time to join Loco, Furian and Barristan's party. We killed the Desert Dragon in like 30 seconds. It was a piece of cake.

Had severe lag while I was on the server, but I still had a good time. Couldn't take any screenshots, but I hope Loco took some.

Max

I got to do some serious shopping on those peskys experience ammys.

I can help you out here if you tell which class you are gonna play, so I can find gear with sockets.

Just bitted the dust to some Bears damn I was slapping the damn space bar and I wasnt healing dont know why maybe the Chat window popped wasnt paying atention anyway gonna build me a new seraphim for the next kamy, good luck guys :)

will there ever be 1 on the ps3

Hey and Welcome to the Forum!

I think the Kamikaze is a great get together to trade, kill Bosses and generally have a organized meet! Having said that a PSN or Live Kami would be awesome. Just gonna take a little organization and a captain (volunteer) to set-up and run each week. I saw your poll, hope you get some interest!

Good luck!

Nice Kami Yesterday ! :devil:

♦ Vids :

Poison Lord :

1cbd4b-4.jpg

Gar' :

1cbd11-4.jpg

Holos :

1cbcfe-4.jpg

♦ Pics :

Fight against turtles :

3d5568f0cf7940493bbb771ab77a05d6c8a3dd92.png

13b08dee762df74ce18a2c9a1b2ba69282553662.png

91c11ec73e3668433c100ba1c97b4d918244bd55.png

fd6808a9f21cd30ba3bda2003db13c74fb5d46a7.png

Before Holos :

3426aeecf0fa00a520ab5ed1ef7263ab454f3d85.png

R.I.P. Holos :

355022aa5b7a92695a37a9481fe7c7561cecc65e.png

Heya,

can anyone shop me some +xp jewelry in Niob (level 50ish)

strugling to meet the Kami requirements today :P

Greetz

It's just a teeny itsy bitsy little bit of cheating, but I ran about 6 free play servers in a row up the mountain south of Lizareth and hit the 10 quest chain. almost a half a level each time I ran up there. thanks for showing me how to get there and a couple sets and uniques each time too. I would rather grind for my levels , but it seems my new addiction is answering every post I can read. Gotta find more grinding time I think.

I'm going try and join the Kamikaze today, hopefully my internet doesn't freak out like it's been doing all for the past few weeks,

I tried this morning and Dragon Brother is my witness, after 5 disconnects & 1 crash we finally took down The Werewolf boss :P

I'm going to contact my ISP tommorow and demmand they fix this!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

A screenshot of the beginning of Kamikaze, I had to stop because of internet issues :drool:

79200eddfe0c4a60ae21811545bd3a68dc285a40.png

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Nice pic..what Combat Art gives you that aura?

Oh nice capture Chareos! That's me sharing my Reflective Emanation buff with Chareos, Furian and loco. I think today may have been the first time I've seen it in effect. I do believe it was quite handy for the others too. Especially to Spunky, lol. It knocked his own reflection buff up to like 99%. Woohoo! Basically anyone in my party will get half of the effect from my Reflective Emanation buff. Cool huh! Other Shadow Warrior's with Reflective Emanation seem to benefit much more though. Looks like it's multiplying when it should be adding, heh.

Sadly all my pics are crap but I've got pics from other excursions of me playing my Kami toon during the week with Furian and loco.

Lucky Guy

Kami1.jpg

Jumping for joy!

Kami2.jpg

OMG!

Kami3-1.jpg

Thanx for the fun guys. Level 60-70 Gold server next week!

Please Sign In or Sign Up