Kamikaze Sunday - Generation 3!

Schot

What are the levels for this coming sunday 80-90?

If so, I will stop leveling my seraphim at 90 so I have any entry in the event (the next closest toon I have is 72 I think).

80-90 sounds good. Let's do that.

... already 90 ?

*gasp*

:P

gogogo gogo go! ^^

lol...and my kami toon is stuck at 60 from when I last could join in with the fun...I think im gonna leave her there though for shopping for other toons.

Bah, it's only 20-30 levels. that should take no time at all. :)

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...and my kami toon is stuck at 60 from when I last could join in with the fun...I think im gonna leave her there though for shopping for other toons.

Bah, it's only 20-30 levels. that should take no time at all. :P

Nah, she's my level 60 trader now :) Instead ive just gotta get my Temple Guardian up to level 80...he's only level 30 now...shouldnt be too hard...not like ive never gotten a toon past ~70 before :)

I won't be making this one I'm afraid guys. It seems I was do to pay the piper for all my pc time of late and so I've been celebrating pinched sciatic nerve week. Ow... Normally I would make this the final Kami of a generation since it is the 90-100 Kami. Next week would be a restart.

As to the next generation I am more or less bowing out for it. There's a lot of changes I need to work on around the FDM house. So much in fact that I doubt I'll have much time to play for the next couple of weeks. This is of course a community event and you should all feel free to get the ball rolling each Sunday should you feel like.

Thanx for all the fun goofy times guys! Hopefully my work will be done sooner than I expect! :thumbsup:

I've been working every weekend lately. Can't wait till that's done. But I'm ready to run a kungfu Kami next time we get things going again, and not working 7 days a week

What exactly is a Kamikaze? =P

The Kamikaze (風?, common translation: "divine wind") ( [ˌkamiˈkaːzɛ] (help·info)) were suicide attacks by military aviators from the Empire of Japan against Allied naval vessels in the closing stages of the Pacific campaign of World War II, designed to destroy as many warships as possible.

lol. But that's not what you meant, I know.

take that definition from Wikipedia and translate in a bunch of us crazy gamers as the suicidal aviators and the many enemy warships as Sacred2 Bosses. We play Closed Net HC so the dying part is avoided at all costs. We start a new generation at level 1 and basically divide into groups of 5 and go boss hunting as a group. Each week we raise the level range, and at level 60 we jump to Gold and usually start over at level 100 or when everybody has gotten pooped out from the leveling.

A very little known fact that is never taught in schools was that Japanese warriors were canabalistic. A few books have been written about it. Apparently there was some ancient rutual of eating there fallen enemy. :) So be prepared to eat your kill, Holos Burgers anyone?

Rofl, the proper meaning plus cannibalistic information was better than the in game bit :)

Also while I'm here, pressed the mutiplayer button for the first time this evening, and was confronted by 3 buttons. Closed Net, Open Net and LAN. What does each mean? :P And what is each used for/what one do people use most?

Open Net is where you can play with your Single Player character, Closed Net HC is where most of the Dark clan is playing and your character is saved on the server so it makes cheating and such things impossible to do.

Lan mode is where you can use your SP characters to play with others, much like Open Net.

• 2 weeks later...

I did have something in mind. It's a little project I started early last week but I haven't had time for it. I've been thinking that it could be great as mini event. I'll post it up and see what you guys think. :)

• 1 month later...

This type of event would be wicked crazy to say the least.

I am in, when I get my game and learn the basic fundamentals.

I mean really, how better to learn the game? Kami in HC doesnt get any more redline then that! Talk about walking on a glass roof...! :superman:

I am sooooooo excited for this type of gameplay! :)

I remain, Etherian

This type of event would be wicked crazy to say the least.

I am in, when I get my game and learn the basic fundamentals.

I mean really, how better to learn the game? Kami in HC doesnt get any more redline then that! Talk about walking on a glass roof...! :superman:

I am sooooooo excited for this type of gameplay! :)

I remain, Etherian

Wait till you try a Mad Dash with the Holos brothers! that get your heart started! somebody usually come away white as ghost! sometimes still alive and sometimes not!

You know that is very true. When the two of us get going for some strange reason we start to push the envelope or something, but someone gets really close to or does die. I can count more times that it has happened than not.

I always ask myself "Feeling lucky today?" when the Holosboys are runnin. Hence came two of the Rules to Live by. Rule #17 & 18

Edited by Furian67

Please Sign In or Sign Up