Kamikaze Sunday - Generation 3!

Schot

Actually I'm not in the picture you quoted Schot, it's you, Chareos, Loco and Furian.

Only got two levels today, so I have some leveling to do...

Edited by Spunky
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be sure to be there next time though, will be level 60-70 then on a gold server.

Sounds like fun, but seeing as I have not completed the game yet, I cannot access the gold servers :agreed: So, hopefully someday I can see you all in there :)

Be sure to be there next time though, will be level 60-70 then on a gold server.

Sounds like fun, but seeing as I have not completed the game yet, I cannot access the gold servers :agreed: So, hopefully someday I can see you all in there :)

Completing the Camp is not necessary just reaching level 60 is. level 60 unlocks the Gold servers, although with Ice and Blood that is just a tad more work than it used to be.

I took no pics in some places and a lot in some others. I started to try to sort a few just for the post and then got tired, lazy. and creative. so here is the whole album for you viewing pleasure.

Just click on the Thumb nail for the full slide show:

th_sacred22010-01-0313-37-21-54.jpg

Edited by locolagarto

Awesome slide show loco. That's so cool. :D

...I had to return my video card recently and am using a loaned 6600GT which is sooooo weak. Argh... Gonna be at least another week before I get my new 4850. :)

Well... Here I go again. This time it's my 4890. Dang these stock fans. I swear I've got a turbine in it right now with all the noise. I'm practically yelling in order to talk to gogo, lol. I won't be pushing it today with my card in it's present state. I'm only going to pop in for a while today guys. :( I don't want to chance anything with my card sounding the way it is. In fact I'm going to return the card very soon. And since I don't have a backup I'm probably going be stuck using my P4 system with it's 1GB of ram and an X800 for a few weeks. :o I'm tempted to just buy an after stock fan and take care of it myself...

P.s.

I hate to say it gang but I'm running off to the pc shop. It's the only chance I have today and unfortunately it's during the Kami. You guys will need to wing it today. Have fun! :)

Started a server named [D.a.r.k] Kami Grinder password dark

Figure we can at least grind for levels, not sure how many folk out there have been able to get time in to get their levels up to 60. Or if there is interest we can open a silver campaign server and run that to open gold.

I see, wasn't missing out on much then.

It will be a good idea to keep the level limit to 60-70 again then as almost no one got any levels out of this Kami.

Ah, it looks like it just wasn't meant to be this Sunday. Personally it was a very busy week for me. I barely had any time to log onto the servers this week and only reached level 62 or so with my Kami Shadow Warrior. So next week I think we'll just do the same as what was suggested. Level 60-70 next week. :)

More on my vid card woes coming soon to a topic near you. ^^

Bummer that the Kami didn't go off as planned, but nice that I might get a chance to sneak into the 60s and make next Sunday :)

Hey Smitty, been thinking about all the crashes you were having. did you check out the threads here on PhysX and Elite messing with Sacred2 after the 2.40 patch?

Bummer that the Kami didn't go off as planned, but nice that I might get a chance to sneak into the 60s and make next Sunday :)

Hey Smitty, been thinking about all the crashes you were having. did you check out the threads here on PhysX and Elite messing with Sacred2 after the 2.40 patch?

oh yeah, been round and round that old oak tree. I have had fewer issues recently. It seems if I plan to just play solo on closed net doing grinding or whatever or playing LAN with the wife, I run on my main rig with all the eye candy (except elite gfx, given up on that). and when I want to participate in the Kami or lots of peeps online, I play on my side rig with crap gfx settings, but at least the crashes are much fewer.

Are we all gonna meet up for a Kami Sunday? I did a marathon run this week and got a new Temple Guardian up to level 60! went 10 levels yesterday just grinding. Hoping to see some peeps for some fun tomorrow :P

I'm ok for the Kami, as usual ^^

Ouch... The previous saturday/sunday I have done 45+16 lvls for a new kami dryad... and have done this for anything... lol ^^

Oh, that's not bad, it's already done.

:P

Nice leveling you two! Sounds great to me! I got some grinding to do. And shopping.. Forging too! :P

You know... This might be a perfect time to run a campaign... Could get everyone into Plat difficulty who doesn't have it already. With all chars in the server working on the campaign it would probably go pretty fast. Though we might need a couple Kami servers since camps only allow max 5 players. Sound good?

Level 60-70 for tomorrow. :P

Nice leveling you two! Sounds great to me! I got some grinding to do. And shopping.. Forging too! :)

You know... This might be a perfect time to run a campaign... Could get everyone into Plat difficulty who doesn't have it already. With all chars in the server working on the campaign it would probably go pretty fast. Though we might need a couple Kami servers since camps only allow max 5 players. Sound good?

Level 60-70 for tomorrow. :P

LOL my level 60 just hit the desert on my gold camp. :P I will have to slow down today then eh? :)

Been thinking on this and it would be a lot of fun to do a mass (5 players) camp run. But we would need to organize and plan in advance or it will become confusing and troublesome. A leap frog camp with all in boss battles. :P . So we don't leave anybody out lets see what Chars we have so we can make this fun for everybody.

And lets organize the teams by char class so we don't have all the HE with Expulse on 1 team. :P

I think Barris has a HE and Furian is seraphim, I can bring Temple Guardian and Woody a dryad with Schot as Shadow Warrior that would be a fun camp run. Lets not leave anybody out. Post your Kami toon here so we can do a little planning.

So I'll start:

Loco's [D.a.r.k] Alphwolf - Devout Temple Guardian level 64 Boss Killa'

Woody [D.a.r.k] Only Time - DW-INT-Staves Dry level 66

Schot's Tantrum - Shadow Warrior level 63

Spunky - Shadow Warrior

Please Sign In or Sign Up