Hello - Introduction

So I'll try this again without the extremely offtopic and eye catching intro. ;)

My name it Hutch, I played Sacred a LOOOONNNGGGG time ago. Recently, I was looking for a game to play on my little netbook while I'm in Iraq, something fun and something that kills a lot of time while I'm not working. BOOM! The first thing that pops into my head is Sacred, so I buy it from steam, download it and start to play it, come to find out...I can't connect to multiplayer! When I'm not playing video games and all that good stuff, I'm playing guitar, listening to music, writing, or more recently, learning Finnish! Anywho, enough rambling, hope to hear from you guys soon!

Hey Doug, and welcome to DarKmatters!

I think the version of game that comes with steam is pre-ice and blood? Maybe this is reason why you can't connect to game? I'm also not sure which version of game it is... American servers or EU?

:unsure:

gogo

Hey Doug, and welcome to DarKmatters!

I think the version of game that comes with steam is pre-ice and blood? Maybe this is reason why you can't connect to game? I'm also not sure which version of game it is... American servers or EU?

:unsure:

gogo

Thanks! Ice and Blood is Sacred 2 right? Because I got the Sacred Gold pack...the original! My netbook won't handle Sacred 2, though I will probably order it for Xbox 360. I know you guys mainly play PC, but over here I have little options. Hopefully I'll get to log on and play with some people on here eventually, may have to wait til I get to Germany though.

Tad late, but welcome to the boards, man!

Noticed that you're learning Finnish. Could possibly give you some pointers. Being a Finn myself. ^^

That would be awesome! One of my goals is to eventually try to get dual citizenship for Finland! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum and sacred 2! :D

hope you have a good time installing and what ever :P I used about 4 hours making it work cus I didnt use the correct patches after I bought the game :P