I would just like to say hello to the DarkMatters community and thank you for having me hopefully I will be able to provide (at least) some decent input as best as my slightly limited sanity will allow :crazy:

I would just like to say hello to the DarkMatters community and thank you for having me hopefully I will be able to provide (at least) some decent input as best as my slightly limited sanity will allow :crazy:

Welcome Pressfield, sorry but we'll have to insist you check that partial sanity at the door, trade it in for full force madness!

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:crazy:

gogo

Gauteng and nope I dont play LOL.I should probably give it a shot though

Was just wondering about LoL, since you have Cho'Gath as your avy... game is worth it if you're willing to let go of your personal life... :Just_Cuz_21:

I'm also in Gauteng (Centurion).

Welcome to the forum mate.

Drink. Be Merry. Create as much thought inspired madness as possible.

I remain, Etherian

Ok for the love of :butcher: I am going to kill someone(my PC) I had to create a new account so im in the clear at least :thumbsup: (pressfield why did I choose that stupidest name I have ever thought up not to knock anyone with that name) :Just_Cuz_21:

Sure its little :whistle: only 25 000 members meh not that much :P

hehe, but it's the small family feel we love here :D Welcome to the forums Pressfield and enjoy your stay!

P.S. Excellent LoL avatar btw! :viking: