The Related Word Game - 2017!

six million dollar man -> nurse

They are testing exo-skeletons attached to nurses to help them lifting heavy people, both passive and motorized ones. Out second is at university: orthopedics and robotics. A classmate lost both arms down to the shoulder plates. This made her considering this combination of fields. The exoskeletons for nurses cover both aspects too. She says they are a great help.

CareExo_Lift_rollstuhl.jpg

• Like! 1
13 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

centipede => classic video game :hooyaah:

:JC_PacMan:

It was .. I forgot !

classic video game -> tempest 

anyone remember that vector game ? Would draw scores of players around while playing 

😃

gogo

Tremors -> earthquake

We had an earthquake in South Africa a few weeks ago. In Pretoria, so about 1500km from where I live, as far as I know no confirmed deaths, just some property damage and injuries. (I will admit I did not follow the news to know what happened in the days afterwards.

• Like! 1

earthquake -> Montreal

SO rare for earthquakes to occur here... were part of the *canadian shield* .. a large mantle of super dense igneous rock that extends across canada from west to east... and... there ya go, looks like my geography could teach after all

:D

gogo

2 hours ago, gogoblender said:

earthquake -> Montreal

SO rare for earthquakes to occur here... were part of the *canadian shield* .. a large mantle of super dense igneous rock that extends across canada from west to east... and... there ya go, looks like my geography could teach after all

:D

gogo

In averagen every 9000-10000 years a vulcan eruption happens at my place. The last was 13000 years ago. And yes, we get little quakes up to 3.5 a few times a year.

Montreal -> Ugly

:tomato:

The Montreal is one of the more ugly cars from Alfa Romeo.

800px-Alfa_Romeo_Montreal.PNG

The sportscar before they built the Montreal was the Stradale, better name and design in my unholy opinion.

800px-1968_Alfa_Romeo_Tipo_33_Stradale.j