The Related Word Game - 2017!

7 hours ago, chattius said:

rapid eye movements -> Homonym

REM is either this REM sleep thing or my former ability to check a party room for the most beautiful girl in few nano-seconds.

:crazy:

Homonym -> homunculus

creepy!!

:oooo:

gogo

MTc0NDQwMzc3Nzc4OTcyMjk0.webpce

gold -> ion engine

My university was using gold for their early tests with ion engines. Students had to do protocols how much they used. Took a while till a working ion engine saved the Artemis satellite.

• Like! 1

ion engine -> engines of god 

The Engines of God is a science fiction novel by American author Jack McDevitt

read this and kinda liked its hard sci tack into its subject... boy did it ever have a great cover

:)

gogo

warp-drive -> easy

Don't know what is so complicated avout warp, every one can do it....

The 'Enterprise' has a crew of 500. Around 100 you see in the series. The other 400 are needed for warp speed. Scotty crying into the secret rainbow phone which is so secret nobody has ever seen it in TV. 'Turn on the music, we are going Warp speed!' .

It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
Put your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight

But it's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insane

brunch -> mathematics

Medicine students had to do math lessons. The med lessons were in afternoon after professors finished their surgeries. Math lessons for mathematics after pre-diploma were mainly after lunch. So we were sleeping long, had a late but big breakfast and no lunch...

Nurse school was same building with mathematics, so while the med students were sleepy in evening we were full awake-

Fibonacci numbers => sequence

A Fibonacci sequence is an ever-increasing sequence of numbers, often beginning with the numbers one and two, whereby the next number in the sequence is determined by the sum of the two preceding numbers.

:agreed:

sequence -> Kraterbeet

Fibonacci numbers are a way to talk about cooking. Romanesco broccoli grows in Fibonacci spirales and is a sort of fractale. A math needs to plant some in his garden. In my case a Kraterbeet. A Beet is a cuktivated place in a garden to plant herbs. A Krater is a crater. It is a round place, lower to the south to let the sun in, higher in the north for higher vegs. In the mid it is wet for water loving vegs. Without plants it looks much like a small meteorid hit the gound.

750px-Romanesco_broccoli_(Brassica_olera

The Kraterbeet which inspirated me. But I had to place it near a forest and a hill. My has no watering with pipes and the hill takes the role of the stones. But this one is more to give the idea

cache_2494402493.jpg