heh, sharp eyes, undone.

After more than a year of running what we had called a "small private" forum which was, in fact, very difficult to find, and could only be accessed by game players and people that we got along with right off the bat with a completey wonky registration page, we had decided to open up The Fellowship of Dark Matters to indexing agents (spiders) from all the major search engines.

Hope your not arachnophobic?

:D

gogo

Gogo are we going to let them back in! :paladin:

My god alll thouse spiders runing around again. Google, Yahoo, MSN and what not.

1.000.000 online users in one day here we come again! :D

P.S.:Did I say I hate does spiders. Allways looking around were they are not supose to :blush:

Hrmph! Hmm mm mm mmmmm m!

*Tries to shake free of the chair he's chained to and push duct tape from off of mouth with tongue*

:paladin:

Haha. Oh I'm just kidding. I'm sure everything will be juuuust fine... :D

:blush:

Seriously though. There are a great many benefits to be had from being indexed by those creepy crawlers. This time around we're going to see about training them to do and go where we want them and only the important ones like the 3 you mentioned Katran. Presently the bots are being trained to visit only once a month. We'll see how well they learn. :bow:

*lurks*

Oooh look at this!

*shakes a box*

Lets see a yahoo! spider a google.com spider.. even a livesearch spider!

:4rofl:

~Doom

I'm posting this extremely cute kitten pic now to neutralize all of the sentiments of evilness I feel floating around.

kitten.jpg

Everyone feel safer now?

:cool:

gogo

p.s. bhj you are very evil