hi from dicknail

Crap... I just wrote a whole 2 paragraphs and deleted them. So:

I'm Bulgarian, junior in college in Boston (actually Cambridge, MA, USA), mech engineer with a lot of love to math problems (yeah, neeeeerdy I am, but I don't care), "true" black metal (huge hurray for Scandinaviaico_metal.gifico_metal.gif), red belt in taekwondo (for now), 429th in uni9.org (REVENGE RULEZZZZZ tongue.gif), 403th in uni24.org (I'm a little blue man/smurf there), beer lover and drinker (hmmmm Irish stouts... drink.gif), fantasy fan (diskworld's Death's grand-daughter :4rofl:), and a lot more probably.

I got a chainsaw for my b-day last year, a paintball gun this, and I'm waiting for a scythe :PP

I can't think of anything else right now, so I'll enjoy my books, 'cause finals are coming.

Best,

-dicknail

Hey Dicknail Welcome to FDM :P

Pop by the bar when you get a break from those books got some super cold Guinness on draft...man I really fancy a pint now! :4rofl:

Chainsaw for a birthday present sounds cool....have you been making big chainsaw sculptures or should I not ask? :yay:

Make yourself at home and have fun :yay:

Hey,

Welcome to DarkMatters. Look around, post a bit, enjoy the lovely smilies, and have some fun in between studying!

Chainsaw, eh? I don't like chainsaws. Too vibratey. A scythe though . . .

hey Dick, Welcome to the FDM!

lol, a wild and crazy intro you got goin there...chain saw huh?

do you rent it out?

^^

heh, I saw from your writeup that your favorite drink is a great choice.

We see good things in you mister.

Boston...Boston U? We have another engineer on board here somewhere finishing up his studies in SCotland. Though with the trackrecord that engineering students have for pranks I'm not sure if having you guys meet up here at this forum bodes well for us! :4rofl:

Welcome to the boards, Dick, and have fun with this gang of crazy peeps.

Cheers!

:D

gogo

MIT, not Boston University (the feeling of pride rising in my heart).

And, yeah, I like math (I'm evil too, so it's OK :4rofl:).

And, Ike, no, I don't rent my chainsaw (but you can borrow me, I come with it) :D).

Pranks? Me, no, it wasn't me...

Oooh, a fellow metalhead. ^_^

Welcome to FDM. :D

Really cool introduction you have there.

Post a pic of you wielding the chainsaw, now! Go go go! :4rofl:

dnailib8.th.jpg

Edited by gogoblender: Sorry, Dick, lol, the words on that t-shirt cleverly got through our sensor/censors :P . Maybe another image though that we could use here for this thread maybe?

We have some nine and ten year olds on this board and we have to be careful with the words.

cheers!

;)

gogo

Edited by Schot: WooHoo! Mod party! Haha. Oh look, it seems the pic is alllll bettah now. :D

Edited by bhj: ooooo a party Iam in :4rofl: (having a t-shirt like that should be mandatory in here) :P

Ahoy there dicknail. Hole fan by chance? Whew! That's one hard song, haha. Great to meet you mah friend and welcome welcome, come on in and get comfy. :)

Oh yah and I love tha avatar! :P

Ahoy there dicknail. Hole fan by chance? Whew! That's one hard song, haha. Great to meet you mah friend and welcome welcome, come on in and get comfy. :)

Oh yah and I love tha avatar! :)

WoW, you're the first one to recognize where this name comes from :P It's a great song.

Sorry, about the picture, didn't have time to see how my post looked like.

ps: The avatar is because I'm a smurf (Smurf Battalion uni24.org)

"true" black metal (huge hurray for Scandinaviaico_metal.gifico_metal.gif),

Yay! Another brother in metal :yay: Joins FDM!

Welcome Dicknail..

Interesting name btw, I'd love to hear the story behind it..

:yay:

~Doom