Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

/rofl

Ninja-ful days are fine but I am going to have to ask you to stop doing that mah faerie matey there or I'll send the lads round!

*grabs Ike and buys him a round of green drinks served with faerie cakes...no nap now*

/rofl

Waves to everyone...pull up a pew it's now saturday!!

/yay /woot /yay

I think I need a drink and something that will get be completely off my face drunk!

I've got a course today with the school about how to deal with unruly kids and children with behaviour problems so I'm going to be very stressed at the end of the day so if you read this befor eyou chat to me onm irc expect me to be in a foul mood!

dan

Have any of you ever had an Irish car bomb? Its a shot of bailey's dropped into a pint of guiness that has to be downed quickly before it overflows... just awesome :D

Sounds Awesome Cth :tease:

I tried something similar at Lex's 21st last week called a Jagerbomb

A type of drop shot bevvie consisting of red bull and jagermeister. One pours a 1 oz. shot of jagermeister into a shot glass, and one can of red bull into a cup. He then drops the jager shot (glass and all) into the red bull and slams 'er back. Renowned for its ability to make you want to fight people.

Delicious and effective fnd%20(8).gif