Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

well Im up for a nice rasp voddie here, the rasp rum I tried last night was actually too sweet for me! :whistle:

*crossing fingers this week will be better than last with Halloween almost here* Gives me a day of fun (I hope)

I have to leave for a lab in 50 minutes. I'm supposed to do 1 hour preperation beforehand. My printer isn't working, so I can't print off the sheets. My best friend nearly passed out earlier so there's something not right with her. Plus more stuff, but I don't have time to moan about it all!

Whiskkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

OMG so like I saw my first halloween costume the other night a customer comes in to the liquor department which I am in and no its not job type casting lol anyways he is wearing a Beerman costume. The concept is superman with a twist ummmm tights and all! I was like OMG and this lady I was ringing up turned around and said ummmmm sure is cold out there LMAO!! I was like oh heck here we go! Cant wait to see what halloween has instore for me since I have to work it of course. In conclusion I would like a baileys and coke please to mellow me out for the long night ahead.

@ Undone hope your friend will be ok :P

@ Vampie...have a huge shot on the house! Great to see you back :hugs:

Someone hit me with something heavy...I fell asleep earlier waaay to early and now I'm awake ugh almost 3am....sleep you elusive thing come back!

Here yah goes. More whisky for Undone! Hope you friend is feeling better. :drinks:

Some baileys for tha Vampie... Make that two since you gots a VIP card now, haha. Poor girl, you're working to the bone huh. :hugs:

Oh and me thinks some Camomile tea for tha napper, hehe.

Me. I think I'll have a pillow. :P

So this is the famous bar.

Can I order anything? ... ohh ...I want a single malt.... make it a double!. Nope, no water or ice.

Thx :hugs:

Almost forgot - some nice umbrella drinks for ari, kat and enci also :P when they arrive.

Have a Laphroig Ganto, it's on the house.

@ Erialc and Schot, she's still drifting in and out of consciousness. They think it might be something to do with her inner ear, but it's just a guess right now :hugs:

Edited by th3undon3on3

* attempts to start a pillow fight with Schot and Claire* Heres a pillow! *Thump*

Oh Ty Ganto for the drink! :hugs: (Thats me on the right just to warn ya! I always like the little umbrellas! Oh the drink it comes with is a bonus! :drinks::P

Im hopeing today will be a great day here! Halloween! and we have alot of work to do! Of course it comes down to the day and cant decide what to be .. figures.. so Ill wing it.. Ill be sure so share all the pics!

Edited by Arilaftia

Checking in for my umbrellas

Good to see you here ganto :hugs: dont spoil me with free drinks cause Im gonna be wasted all day. oh wait its another 5 day weekend for me… so…. hit me with some more :P

*brings out never ending bag of pillows to help ari in her battles*

I'll just keep one for myself.

Had major reaction to flu shot last night (fever, chills, aches, nausea, stomache cramps etc) ... so I wasnt up to playing sacred last night :hugs: Now I just need to catch up on my sleep .... I'll take a peppermint tea or a dunkachino (hot cocoa and decaf coffee) please?

Edited by Genenut

Just got back from a fluid mechanics lab, so I'll have a whisky thanks :/

Saw my friend earlier. She looked like death, no idea why she came in, although it was good to talk with her.

I also patched things up with my girlfriend earlier, and just on time it seems. She said she was going to give me until tomorrow and if I hadn't sorted things out she'd have left me :/

So yeah... Whisky, and none of the cheap stuff please.

Ganto, welcome to the Bar!

I see you're surrounded by folks...lemme just pull up a chair and listen to the stories...oh...and I'll have some of that laphraoig if there's any left...

:viking: @ Undone

:(

gogo

I just feel like wishing everyone a

happy and good day with all the good things that could be/good night of sleep!

But I have really NO idea why I feel that urge.. :(

*waves and goes off to bed*

Edited by Timotheus

Scotch & Soda please, barkeep.

Gogo, your job sounds like mine -- rotating shift work. My "Sundays" fall on Tuesdays, and sometimes Thursdays. We just number them: Wednesday was Day One this week.

ahh, then Alepho you know what I mean. I'm lucky though because the way my scheduelle runs I can always count on getting two days off in a row, and so far it's always been the same ones. I could ask for weekends off, but I'd only get them every second or third week, and I'd have to put up with a single day off in between the times I don't get the days off.

Sounds complicated...hell yeah!

:4rofl:

gogo

Set me up with something STRONG tequila on the rocks make it a double. I really need it tonight. Damn bugs in Ancaria got my mage again.