Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

I need a nice hot drink, it's freezing here ! My poor toes !

I'm gonna walk into town, it'll be quicker than trying to de-ice the car.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Steve.

Heading into a nice warm summer, the Ashes (awesome cricket contest between Australia and England) has been on TV for the last few days, Australia is outperforming england, couldnt be better, well...if I hadnt just worked a 9hr shift anyway.

Bah, didn't take you long ! :gun2:

We'll let you have the first test, as generous guests, then take the rest of the series. :tongue:

Haha. So far it has been a fairlt tight contest, although Australia did have a really good partnership yesterday which has probably taken this game away from you guys. Im definitely looking forward to the rest of the series if the level of cricket is as high throughout :)

Steve.

Heading into a nice warm summer, the Ashes (awesome cricket contest between Australia and England) has been on TV for the last few days, Australia is outperforming england, couldnt be better, well...if I hadnt just worked a 9hr shift anyway.

Bah, didn't take you long ! :viking:

We'll let you have the first test, as generous guests, then take the rest of the series. :)

Haha. So far it has been a fairlt tight contest, although Australia did have a really good partnership yesterday which has probably taken this game away from you guys. Im definitely looking forward to the rest of the series if the level of cricket is as high throughout :)

Woot. Our openers did the biz last night.

Hey, it's a big a shock to us as it would have been to you lot, lol !

Steve.

We'll let you have the first test, as generous guests, then take the rest of the series. :)

Was wondering when you would post here :) looks like it was kinda the same for us as it was for you when you guys were bowling. Bowlers were bowling well without taking wickets and having no luck when it came to close chances to getting a wicket...fingers crossed though, the Aussies can still win :)

Steve.

Was wondering when you would post here :) looks like it was kinda the same for us as it was for you when you guys were bowling. Bowlers were bowling well without taking wickets and having no luck when it came to close chances to getting a wicket...fingers crossed though, the Aussies can still win :)

Hmmm, tough for either side now. Only one day left. I'd be amazed at anything other than a draw, tbh.

I think both sides have shown an ability to make runs, but only the Australian team have shown the skill of taking enough wickets, even if just for one innings. Our bowlers have got some catching up to do.

All in all, it promises to be quite some series.

Bloody shame it's all on Sky sports................though, I doubt if I'd stay up all night to watch it.

Edited by cider_steve
I drank my first instant chickory coffee powder

I wanna barf

:D

gogo

That's a new one on me Gogo...................though after what you've said, I don't think I'll look for it.

Here, have a nice mug of hot chocolate to take away the taste.

stuff's so bitter...supposed to be sugar free, but tastes like it's full of BLEEP

Is it white hot chocolate? I'm picky. Can you please sure its white hot chocolate? If it's not can you give it to someone else, and then get me a white hot chocolate?

gogo

p.s. think it would be too much work to grate some fresh cinnamon on top...fresh okay?

errr... changed my mind... can it double half caf skinyllate with half sugar half aspartame craem on the side, milk poured in , but slowly...the slower you pour the milk in, the better it marries the coffee.. a paper cup please, and non domed top on the coffee. Everyone laughs at those tops at work. Oh oh wait... a double choclate dipped ginger sprinkled biscottie... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

gogo

Steve.

Bah, didn't take you long ! :)

Hmmm, tough for either side now. Only one day left. I'd be amazed at anything other than a draw, tbh.

I think both sides have shown an ability to make runs, but only the Australian team have shown the skill of taking enough wickets, even if just for one innings. Our bowlers have got some catching up to do.

Bloody shame it's all on Sky sports................though, I doubt if I'd stay up all night to watch it.

I feel the same as you...if anything, it seems like you are the only way for either team to win is for us to get 9 wickets in the 1st session (not gonna happen) or for you guys to kick arse for a session and a bit, and then get 10 wickets in whatever time remains...

But like you said, both teams are having issues getting the wickets, first innings for us I think was helpful in that the pitch was still doing something, the ball was swinging...now theres not much in it for the bowlers....wonder if the whole series will be like this. Sigh...where's warney when you need a last day miracle...what did he retire for:) :(

Steve.

Bah, didn't take you long ! :drool:

We'll let you have the first test, as generous guests, then take the rest of the series. :crazy:

Haha. So far it has been a fairlt tight contest, although Australia did have a really good partnership yesterday which has probably taken this game away from you guys. Im definitely looking forward to the rest of the series if the level of cricket is as high throughout :devil:

I feel the same as you...if anything, it seems like you are the only way for either team to win is for us to get 9 wickets in the 1st session (not gonna happen) or for you guys to kick arse for a session and a bit, and then get 10 wickets in whatever time remains...

But like you said, both teams are having issues getting the wickets, first innings for us I think was helpful in that the pitch was still doing something, the ball was swinging...now theres not much in it for the bowlers....wonder if the whole series will be like this. Sigh...where's warney when you need a last day miracle...what did he retire for:) :cry:

Warney is a legend. Forget any rivalry, everyone knows he was the main man.

I wish Freddie didn't have all his injuries. He could turn a match in the space of a vicious over or two. Tragic how he had to retire so young.

Two real characters have left the game.

I wish Freddie didn't have all his injuries. He could turn a match in the space of a vicious over or two. Tragic how he had to retire so young.

Its always sad when someone retires young through injury, Freddie was one man who could inspire his team through his actions, and you could always count on him to do what needed to be done, great player.

Next test in 3 more days :sick:

Its always sad when someone retires young through injury, Freddie was one man who could inspire his team through his actions, and you could always count on him to do what needed to be done, great player.

Next test in 3 more days :sick:

Woot. Cookies on FIRE !! You Aussies better pull your fingers out. :tongue: ( Why do I just know that I'll regret that, lmao ?!?!)

Haha...yeah...our bowlers just arent quite up to the same standard as your bowlers it would seem...and when it comes to creating chances...well the aussies dropped 3 catches...so yeah, I dont see us winning this test.

Haha...yeah...our bowlers just arent quite up to the same standard as your bowlers it would seem...and when it comes to creating chances...well the aussies dropped 3 catches...so yeah, I dont see us winning this test.

Don't despair my friend, there's a loooooong way to go yet.

We are great at being able to lose from a winning position................ :D

Just found out the local liquor store carries MEAD! I'm in HEAVEN! Mead FOR EVERYONE! :drunkards::xmastree::drinks::woot::pitcher:

Goodness, I am surprised. That stuff has been around since the middle ages. If it's been brewing for 800 years, I wonder what alcohol % it is.............yikes !

Do they sell it in flagons ? I'm on my way.............just to test it out, o/c. :drool:

shouldn't take him that long...

I don't know. A mega rich guy like Schot probably doesn't need to check his statements that often !! :whistle: