Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Thanks Erialc - any of the six from Islay (but not the one Tim used for cleaning his keyboard) :D

PS if its Scotch please leave out the 'e'. Tut tut.

An energy drink mixed with whisky. Struth! :)

Edited by Bondbug

hehe Bond you caught my bad speelink there :) I am compelled to always add that e in whisky I don't know why :D

Well my house/dog sitting is almost at and end so I have that lovely taslk of making the house look like it did when my folks left :) I resisted the whisky stash this time...well mostly :D better make mine :D

Drinks on the house it's almost the weekend :D

Poor lass. Your avatar looks tired. Is that a rope round her neck? Pity. She looks canny. :D

P.S. Give Gial a big drink and the Putty Medal next time she looks in. She must be near a breakdown with mental stress and probably lack of sleep

Edited by Bondbug

Actually the Caol Ila and Lagavulin distilleries are on opposite ends of the island. Lagavulin is down at the south, between the Ardbeg and Laphroaig distilleries (there was a big row over who got to use what water), while the Caol Ila distillery is to the north, near the Bunnahabhain (ok, I googled the spelling there :whistle:) distillery. Bowmore is pretty much in the centre of the island, while the Bruichladdich (googled that one too!) distillery is to the west.

Or at least I think I got the locations right :/

I thought there were only 6, so one must be reasonable recent, or can't I count?

PS: Not questioning your list but my data bank.

Edited by Bondbug
Ill take mine neat please

How else would you take it if it's malt.

I'll stick with Laphroaig - easier to drink than spell. :rolleyes:

Normally I would say no other way, but I have seen a few people as of late mixing their whisky with quite the assortment of other beverages. Its heartbreaking to see good whisky get wasted but its their taste buds.

Oh Ya! Its Friday, :P

My son is done School! I have a six pack of Smirnoff Ice (Raspberry) :P And My husband is entertaining my son! So Life is good!! :D LOL Just have to be careful if I decide to hit HC later!

I thought there were only 6, so one must be reasonable recent, or can't I count?

PS: Not questioning your list but my data bank.

Ardbeg has had a fairly rocky history. I think they only resumed full distilling 10 years ago.

How else would you take it if it's malt.

With a little distilled water :)

With a little distilled water

Ugh! Barbarian!

While I'm here can I ask a favour. Can someone design a Smiley showing someone with a big wooden spoon - 'stirring'. For some of us it is a favourite occupation but unfortunately liable to be misunderstood, even with the available emoticons.

That's what I am doing here. :4rofl:

Despite the fact that you may be right...

Edited by Bondbug

It's a wonderfully productive morning here for me today, the weather is cool, slight breeze, piercing blue sky and rays that warm my hands.

Hot chocolate with a few drops of espresso please.

:lol:

gogo

Drop a shot in a pint of guinness glass included but I can't remember the name of that particular delicacy.

I'll just have a big old cup of coffee please :D

Adds a coke to Bonds whisky and hides behind gogo :lol: