Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Absolutley! Only the finest for you both. Cheers! :sweating:

Oh and one sleepy smilie coming up myles. Sleep mah friend. Sleeeeep! ... :P The sleeping smile is gone?! Must be off sleep walking somewheres. Huh. Ok, well I found a yawning smilie in our library, haha. :unsure: It's in the drop down list now. :4rofl:

ahh sleep my elusive friend...where for art thou sleep! :bow:

Hit me with a stout, 3 coffees and anything else that might wake me!

*waves to everyone whilst looking for a comfy sofa*

Sometimes words can't say much, yet they say everything! I missed you so much erialc and if it weren't for that weapon in your hand I would ask you out. Yes, dear I am fine and loving life as much as I always did.

Well, thank you for the welcome gogo, I can't wait for the new look of the forum. If I know you well enough I can say that it is going to be very cool and hot at the same time.

As for the other people in the bar... for those of you I haven't met before, I am very pleased to meet you all.

As for the old faces and old friends... it is so good to see you guys here that I have not enough words to tell you how happy I am.

So, to sum it up... it is a honor to me to be able share my table, and pay the drinks to all of you. :bow:

OK

I hà only 16 kèys ok :P

çommuniçà no èàsy

I çàn only àsk somè humus àn çhips + çup o slops

plèàsé

hopè you àll ok

likè sày hi àh SS si poss

:)

OK

I hà only 16 kèys ok :mad:

çommuniçà no èàsy

plèàsé

hopè you àll ok

:D

Lol, what exactly just happened there? :P

I'll have a strong beer. (or 2, or 3, or... :P)

OK

I hà only 16 kèys ok :P

çommuniçà no èàsy

plèàsé

hopè you àll ok

:P

Here your drink. :mad:

Hope you can fix your keyboard or get a brand new soon.

Coffee plz! :D

LOL Did someone steal Bondbugs account?! Good god. No more drinks for you Mr. Bondbug. Hahaha. Oh and I can cut you a nice deal on the "v" key but the "b" key is gonna cost yah. Oh and the rest of the numbers too, oh boy. *Calculates cost* I'll send yah tha bill. :D

hehe, well im a power waking machine I make at least 1 houre before my clock rings omg im sick :D or something or maybe it's a time bomb all run for cover !

heh whassup all :4rofl: (< that's how I look behind the pc, still gotta buy a cable to get me plugged into my bodged together soundsystem)

Claire there's a pressie at one of your mules, hope you like it :(

Had a nice game today, few uniques and an icon and for the first time I have a BM living after his teens! :P

:) YAY party hehe

Ooooohh drinksieeees? Where aaare youu? :D

sànx Sçho

àny ? …. I çàn sày yès..no

àn I çàn sày çonnoissèu…àlmos :D

**!! Pç`s

PS Ziss kèyplànk is phun

Edited by Bondbug

I would guess Bondbug's key board is set up for using a language other than english thats why the hyphen type marks appear pop up, for me all that pops up when I type using my island keyboard all that pops up are margareta's *lol*120103_emA55_prv1.gif

wow...Undone, that new scotch sounds so cool!

I'm now flashing through our quebec alcohol board to see if they're selling it here!

If you've got some left over don't mind if I get a nip too

:drunkards:

gogo

p.s. Borg, awesome drink smiley!

Sorry. Not a practical joke. Just a keyboard problem. I tried to clean it but made the mistake of opening it up to check for muck inside. Must have been too rough. When I put it back together only half the keys worked. I was trying to communicate!! Not an attempt at a foreign language input. Fortunately I managed to keep Sacred going by devious means with such keys as worked.

New keyboards are incredibly cheap. Couldnt believe it.

Anyway I have put a new thread in explaining the first trashed effort.

Forgive me _ drinks all round... :D

Edited by Bondbug
wow...Undone, that new scotch sounds so cool!

I'm now flashing through our quebec alcohol board to see if they're selling it here!

If you've got some left over don't mind if I get a nip too

:D

gogo

It certainly makes my recommended list. We've still not opened the cask strength Lagavulin yet. My dad's been ill, and he's waiting until his throat's completely better before braving such an intense whisky :woot:

Sorry. Not a practical joke. Just a keyboard problem. I tried to clean it but made the mistake of opening it up to check for muck inside. Must have been too rough. When I put it back together only half the keys worked...

Heh, I cleaned my own keyboard just the other day. Luckily it still works, and I'm amazed I managed to put all the keys back in the right places!

Which has just given me an idea for a great practical joke...

Well I tried cleaning my keyboard on sunday and it stopped working completely... :D But it was broken anyway (should have lit keys but I guess I fried it or something but it never worked at my new pc). When I took it apart the keyboard there were some brownish burn spots inside. Oh well, out to look for a new one now. No backlit keys anymore, and I want a normal layout. The other was compact, but I kept pressing wrong keys...

Hey do you guys have redbull in stock? I have to wait until the overlord demo is done downloading.. Takes a long time I must say..

Edited by Timotheus
Hey do you guys have redbull in stock?

Red Bull gives you wings! LOL I love those red bul ads!

One red bull coming up with a side order of cookies :D

Confused :D Yeah I know its my natural state but...Lagavulin..new:)

Its been around for ever. Is this a new whisky Lagavulin have produced? It was always good stuff. Please clarify (the info not the whisky).

Don't forget I am shut away in rural France. Dont watch tv, dont listen to radio (cant understand either of them and anyway I'm too busy with Sacred and Morrowind and...... )

.....and, dare I say it, what is redbull with the soaring ads?

Us old gadgees get out of touch dead quick.

Edited by Bondbug

Heya Bond :D

The whiskey I found here but Undone can tel you more of it I have never tried that one but does look like it's from the same Islay distillery....Lagavillin is sooo yummy!

Caol IIa

Red Bull is here, it's an energy drink, popular in clubs etc mixed with booze :woot: and I can't find a link for the TV commercial :D

So what will you be having Bond, a nice whiskey or something else?