Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Oh its so sooothing on the eyes! That was a fun place though, Will miss the colors but my eyes are happy!

I need a drink, harder the better! Its Friday and all it right with the world (At least here anyway!) :cow_white:

Ah that groovey place, lol. I missed all the fun over there. Ah those were the days, lol. Things were just getting started in the groovey daze. I actually really enjoyed that skin, haha.

As much as I live flowers and fruits (absolutely no pun intended), its great to be back!

Forget beer, let's do some dancing and shots. Did I see a pole in the middle of the bar? :)

Drinks drinks drinks.

Do we have shakes as well? I'd like a vanilla milkshake :)

Btw it's 1.39am here and at least 20 degrees celsius here. HOT. :D

Night everyone :)

OOOHH pirate smiley :)

Ahh I'll join whoever is still awake for something long and very cold (got some iced white wine here sluuuurp!) after almost 8 hours driving I am happy to see we are open, busy and everyone is coming back :)

Party time :D

Welcome back RSS Dragon!

Great seeing you dude, and yeah I'm sher we can rustle up a few bottles of grog fer ya ^^

heh, pardon our look, we just moved into the new upgraded forum, and we're still under renoations.

But, there's still plenty to do and Key Largo's got the best beach in town.

Hope you've bee keepin well!

:)

gogo

Where's that Gogo bloke! Hey you owe me a milk shake pal. I couldn't get into your stand-in forum. They said I didn't exist. :4rofl:

So I couldn't send erialc a note to ask her to collect me off the Ryanair flight, and I missed her saucy party.

I am fwightfully cwoss. Think I'll go and eat worms. :)

Seriously though, I haven't had time to explore yet but on first sight I like your new layout. :P

RssDragon! wow great to see you! :P have a drink or two and tell us how things are going with you :(

:) Mr Bongbug, My I apologise to you for your not being able to get into that other hippy place! Drinks on the house for you! and no more worms...here have something the chef whipped up earlier not a worm in sight :) We'll have another pary with you as guest of honour and bill it to Mr.FDM :4rofl:

I'll be having a triple espresso 1 sugar please and a small biscuit to start then I'll have a rare and I mean rare steak with a salad! I am starving LOL I forgot to eat yesterday being on the hop all day :rolleyes:

I wish now my worm breeder hadn't left France to make his fortune in Florida.

Tough life.

A Madeira m'dear (wow that is out of date)

PS is it waiter service in this bar, or something more interesting?

ahh, our naughty little green fairie.

Ever seen the movie moulin rouge?

One of the reasons why Absinthe was outlawed in NorthAmerica for so long was becuase it was made with wormwood. A kind of hallucinogenic. In the old days peeps would drink Absinthe, which was green, to get this illegal effect. lol. When you were so up in the air from the effects of the wormwood the expression was that you could see the "green fairie" In moulin Rouge, Nicole Kiddman plays the small green fairie that appears when they all get drunk in Absinthe.

In canada now Absinthe is legal but only with very minute amounts of WormWood.

Of course...our drink of choice here is....

You guessed it!

:twitch:

gogo

haha! Awesome :twitch: I do love that movie but its been a while since its been on so I will have to refresh my memory on her ! Ah Its Saturday night, Ill take one!! or two! :twitch:

*wakes Myles up and passes him a coffee*

A wee bit too much of the bottle me thinks thar Myles. Well then here yah go. :P:sweating:

So I'm guessin you won't be needin tha fairy anymore. More for me! Anyone else? She'll be around soon! :4rofl:

:unsure:

*wakes Myles up and passes him a coffee*

A wee bit too much of the bottle me thinks thar Myles. Well then here yah go. ;):sweating:

Ha the problem is, I haven't slept yet :unsure:

:P Om the sleep smile is not quite right too.

Thx for da coffee, but I ain't gonna give up that bottle of.......... ice water. :4rofl: