Is that your child? He looks very cute and energetic.

No Russ, that's my youngest grandson! A ferocious gentleman. If you look in the Sacred forum you will see he is my avatar there. :cow_white:

But looking thro all these screen shots, I get a bit ashamed of my lack of creativity. :hugs: That one of Ari's is fantastamagorical. Must work on it, without of course displacing my avatar from his pride of place.

You can always try and work your grandson into the existing avatar and sig, it might work. :hugs:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erialc

presses Print Screen* opens up any old imaging programme and clicks...new....paste

OK I found it. It is 'Imp écr' on my keyboard and I did not realise anything had happened when I pressed it. But with The Gimp and the rest of your instructions, all is well. Many thanks. It's good to learn, ma belle. :cow_white:

And thanks Myles I will try that.

Edited by Bondbug
@Ari

You have that piece of beauty everywhere? Where is it from anyhow, did you make it yourself?

Sylph

hehe Oh I wish! Its by an artist named Luis Royo. http://www.luisroyo.com He did a whole series of this woman and sword which I just love! (I kinda see her as my "inner me" I'm searching for) :hugs:

And I have to say I love seeing everyones desktops... It kinda gives a bit of insight on everyones inner being :hugs:

... or maybe I just read too much into things! :cow_white:

@Bondbug, He is absolutely adorable!! I agree, you can always work him into it :) Or have two and swtich between them periodically!

Edited by Ari'Laftia

Ari'

Or have two and swtich between them periodically!

Yes, I have two of him I use in the Sacred forum. I'll see if I can manage anything here.

@Yarasa

Yes, I have heard of Deviantart before in different places, but I never really looked at the place.

Today I was watching tv, which I rarely do, and is aw somethng on national geographic, something about hurricanes and twisters and the like, and I was like "Wow" so I went and now I'm drawing on some kind of whirlwind BM...

Why I post that here? I dunno xD repost! (sorry),

Sylph

• 3 months later...

here's mine :)

2004024669666956082_th.jpg

I cleaned up my desktop for rubbish compleatly for rubbish and I needed it so thanks to you for making a topic's like this :BlobRed:

(sorry for my poor english)

Edited by Erling
ahh lovely desktop...I love Audi shinny vroooom!

here's my offering atm

desktop.jpg

hm :)

very nice I dont get very exited but thats maybe because I am not a sadist :BlobRed:

but thats not the desktop I would like to have when I have visitors or just seen a scary movie :BlobRed:

ahh great desktops everyone! Mine changes quite a lot and for this paste had to also change :BlobRed:

desktopp.jpg

ahem... and also

I'm not able to Scleameth :) I 'borrowed' it from the net somewhere :BlobRed: Previously it was Giger but it wasn't a suitable one for the forum and thats another one of my Fav pics so it's now that one. hehe If anyone can tell Scleameth and I what my current one is that would be great :BlobRed:

She likes her gothic backgrounds does claire....

:BlobRed:

~Doom

lol I don't think I want to see the one who was not suitable for the forum :BlobRed: (not tring to be mean to you claire btw I understood the name was claire because erialc the other way :BlobRed:)

*I kind of proud blush for being so smart*

I think I will search for a nice sacred2 wallpaper :)

AWSOME!

I love that one enci just awsome! :whistle:

mine is now a windows vista background cuz I am doing a hell a lot of vista updates to make it work better and I think it's maybe easier tfor the computer to work with the default background (not that I know if it works better) :4rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

I nabbed it from a site that an alliance mate pointed me towards (suggesting I'd like a different wallpaper, which I didn't :yawn: )... wish I could take credit for that photo, but, alas.