Pirates Of The Carribean

Now to be honest I have to sat that Part 2 nearly made me cry. Because it was a bit weak in several areas. In particular it wasn't a bit too "slap-stick" or goofy. The first one was a bit more serious and the actors lines were much smarter, more witty. After watching the trailor to this 3rd part it looks as though it may be going back to the style they did in part 1. At least I'm hoping so...

Well my sister and I are both huge Johnny Depp fans so during our day downtown we will most likely be going to see this one in the theaters. :)

If anything I really think this is an awesome trailer! Watch and enjoy the below!

It's great, way better than the 2nd, I won't give away story so not much I'll say..

But, there are some really funny scenes with multiple captain jacks! :3lmao:

and when Will and Elizabeth get married by Barbossa in the middle of a battle...

:smart:

~Doom

Hush hush!

haha! I haven't seen yet!! :smart:

I hope to though when I have a chance! I absolutely loved the first two so can't wait for this one! :3lmao:

It's a bit dragging at more than 2.5 hours but it's worth the sore back. :smart: Be sure to wait for all the credits because there is still a part of the movie after it.

well my kids saw it this weekend with their dad and his gf and if they can sit still through it I am using that as a high recommendation!...Now I got to gt myself there to see it!...popcorn popcorn who's got the popcorn!

I started watching it will finish it tonight and then I will have my say but since it has CKSA thumbs up I has to be good.

P.S.: For thouse that dont know what CKSA is. It is Claires Kids Seal of Aproveal :bow:

:bow: @ Katran

I thought that was a European censor or something.

This Pirate should be really good, haven't heard a bad thing about it at all. Even a picky movie goer like me should throughly enjoy it. :bounce:

Woot! I'm off to see it now! WooHoo! What?! 2.5 hours?! :bow: Ooooooh. No drinks for me then, haha. Oh Oh... Whens the best time to go use the washroom? lol. Seriously!

Whens the best time to go use the washroom? lol. Seriously!

When you really really have to go! :bow:

Ususaly at the best part of the movie. :bounce:

:D Katran! I too thought it was some official European thing!

I will get to see this filum and I'm not letting them pixies come...they saw it already :4rofl:

I have to say after watching it I really loved it. Nice action good humor great visual efects and Johnny Depp out did him self once again. :)

When I think of it all the cast gave there best. The movie has my thumbs up! :bye:

Woot! I'm back! Greeeeeaat film! And omg. It was 3 hours with trailers included! :o I must say though it didn't feel like 3 hours at all. Really enjoyed the story all the way through. Johnny Depp was of course awesome and I've really come to love the Barbosa character too. Arrr! :bye:

I think my all time fave scenes was Johnny Depps first scene and the maelstrom battle. Wow! What a battle that was. :woot:

Thumbs up, and big toes too! :)

Oh and I got to see the new Transformers trailer on dah big screen too! Nah nah! Brag brag brag, hehe! :P

• 3 weeks later...

I liked a lot the first two movies! specially the second at the end, I was on the edge of my seat :S

line in about 1 hour I am going to the cinema to see third part :P

Go captain Jack Sparrow!