Hey guys and gals,

I'll be leaving for a wonderful vacation to Rimini, Italy tomorrow morning, so I had to leave a message here!

Heh you guys guessed it right I'm going to partake in the secret SRP. (Sacred Rehab Program). ;)

Kidding lol but anyway don't mess up the things round here!

Well not worse than normally.. I know the behavior of a few here... *eyeballs Schot*

See you guys in about 2 weeks!

Signed: yours truly. :whistle:

Well not worse than normally.. I know the behavior of a few here... *eyeballs Schot*

Woot! Mwahaha! Now I can perform some evolly PS voodoo while he's away. *lightening and thunder* AH AH AH! iconhell_surrealthoughtz_mwahahaa.gif

Err... Bon voyage Timo! You have an awesome time and don't worry. I'll take extra special care of certain things while you're gone! :whistle:

Awesome Timo. :D My sister went to Rimini once and the beach there is very nice. :o

As for the booze, well italians drink mostly wine indeed. And I wouldn't recommend the beer since it sucks (see Perroni :sigh:).

italy...grappa...hello?

Grappa also sucks. Nyuh nyuh. :P

Definetly the worst digestive in Italy, it's made of leftovers for crying out loud!

Go for Amaretto Di Saronno instead. ;)

Also to try would be Limoncello and Meloncello (made from vodka and lemon/melon juice) as they're really good but they can get you drunk before you notice.

If all else fails go for italian classics such as Martini or Campari or just stick to the wine.

But overall have fun :P

Awesome Timo, enjoy your stay and don't forget to take pics :)

Well, I've never heard of any good booze from Italy, so I don't see the point going there, but have fun, hehe. :D

Limoncello? Meloncello, Nocello, any other cellos I haven't heard of, they're strong and sweet..

and tasty, definetly tasty.. :(

:)

~Doom

Edited by TimOfDoom