Silly Sacred Screenshots!

Oh tonight was quite the interesting one! Titi had summoned many bats and two took a liking to me! There was some great and wacky fun with Titi and Claire and an undead horse, but Ill let her share that one story!

Here is Blinky, My mood Bat!

I had alot of just running around and watching him shift through colors :) Sadly though, He couldn't leave the isle, I tried to call him, to coax through falling tears.. but alas it was no use.. A new vamp entered the server and away Blinky went, Oblivious to me or my sorrow at his abandonment. :sigh:

shot0103.jpg

shot0120.jpg

shot0128.jpg

shot0135.jpg

shot0137.jpg

shot0139.jpg

:4rofl:

Here is a great shot of Claires resurrected undead mount!! This is a great story!!

(I just dont want to mess it up because of all my disconnects so I missed alot of the fun)

shot0144.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh Ari, poor Binky! Titi didn't train him so well....maybe he should have led Binky around the Isle like he did with the undead horse! Thanks for the great laughs my sides were hurting me when I finally went to bed at gone 4am!

Get comfy peeps this is long I have had little sleep and dreamt of strange horses invading Ancaria led By Master Titi.....:4rofl:

Now this horse thing! It has been something I have seen titi do with his vamp before, his Moon walking horse....rides backwards to collect things from the ground. So there we are Gial titi Ari and I, Schot I think you had just left. (bad you LOL)...so Titi shows Gial his Moonwalker and then I asked if he'd yet resurrected one of the Shaddar Rim horses, something he tried once before when we were partied. After some laughing and ctd's I decide ok it's late I'll sleep, just as I go back to lobby to say gnight and Titi calls me to the Isle. He had indeed resurrected a Shaddar rim horse. I was obviously delighted but saddened that I could only kill it. Challenge titi time! 'Lets see if you can get a herd'...Titi leaves the isle to much laughter and returns with 3 of them!!...Titi The Voodoo Master and his herd of Undead horses!.

I noticed the the middle horse was showing a horse shoe to me but the other as enemies I could attack. After lots of LOL and discussion I decided that I'd try to ride it. the worry being that as it was Titi's minion and like other undeads it could attack me or Ari. LOL Titi led his herd to the tower and I think Ari was advised to hide. DUN DUN DUN...I could mount the beast!!...But it took an instant dislike to me....*cries* It wouldn't move anywhere for me and on mounting and dismounting it moved around a lot. I thought it might kick me :sigh:

Then Titi, Master of The Dead began to move up and down the isle, except I am still sat on the undead horse.....and it followed Titi and his herd :o By which time I was sat back in the chair almost crying laughing.

I had several horse rides led by Titi until all of a sudden I had control over the beast :o...this wasn't supposed to happen but somehow Titi The Horse Whisperer had trained it and it then became under my control....so Titi really owns the horse yet I can control it ...oh and it's undead. We all LOL a lot at Titi leading me up and down the isle, calling Ari back to watch. I think now we worked out that I had become an Evil Minion to to Titi....*bows to Master* :P

Next it's wondered if Titi can kill it?...it showed as an enemy to him and Ari But not to me, I could call it all over the place :)....anyways, here's a couple of pics of Titi and Ari attempting to kill the horse, some with me sat on it to see if I would get any damage. By now me and The Undead Horse are the best of pals! and nothing can hurt us! LOL it's pretty invisible!

This horse I sold a a couple of times in Bellvue selling price around 86k, buy back at a heck of a lot more. I wonder if you can remember Ari. So not only is it undead and invincible it's also worth a fortune! Afet much laughing and trying out daft things with the horse Titi and I go unpartied to VOT so his bats can disarm a gollum and get m an unber weapon. Now ofc there was discussion of the horse bugging my toon but *cough* I thought well I'll leave it in vot to be killed maybe. Nope the gollum slapped it trying to hit me as I ran away bravely to the portal squealing ...'Master save me'...or was it just 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaa' :4rofl: and the horse took no damage at all.

We'll rinse and repeat tonight and try too get more pics LOL. I have to say with Ari and Titi last night I spilled my coffee I laughed so hard I cried almost....Thanks for the awesome fun you two :hugs:

Ps; Photbucket is down for maintainence so I'll add the pics when it's back up....hehe sorry for it being a long tale but this was a looong hilarious night!

Pps...Master suggested :4rofl: is that all of D.a.r.k should have the Dark Undead horses ahaha and I have to agree, they glow!!...ahh I can't stop giggling again!

I still have him LOL...Ari could attack him after her ctd but she didn't and he remained mine even when Titi left and returned....I still have him, though I haven't checked today....hmm....Hero! C'mon boy theres a good undead....*goes to check*

:drinks: You had to talk me into killing you! :)

I just wish I could have gotten a shot of you when you turned into a Hero though, haha I got into the heat of the moment and was too content in trying to kill you at that point!

hahahaha I did have a thought in all our attempts to kill him off (Just to test his endurance!) You cant eat him being he looks awfully charred, Kinda like my bbq Chicken!, and I dont think a regular glue factory would want him, oh wait! This is the type of horse they use at a hot glue factory!

LOL well it was all fine earlier but this time Evil Master Titi was on the Isle with Lord of Snakes, Amanar and Prok. I join, call horse and lo and behold I cannot ride only kill it, lets just say his demise was very fast!

shot0476.jpg

RIP RIP Horse! We shall make more!

lol you two! :P

Those are some pretty, ehmmm, "unique" pets you got there. Binky got an identity crisis goin on maybe? Poor Ari. There there. I know he left you but don't fret. There'll be others. :)

Oh and so the rumors are true eh Claire. Pledged your allegiance to titi eeeeeh. Oh come now... You don't reeeeaally expect us to believe that a horse made you do it do you? We saw you riding in his army. :drinks:

Awh looks like I missed all the insanity. Nuts! I want a smelly undead horse named Sparky tooooo! :P Oh and LOL all over the place! You folks could take that show on the road, lol. You'll be famoush! :D

hehe titi is in silver now! bringing forth many armies of undead horses...if you can pop along do so it's too much fun :drinks:...and nice experience when you kill them...oh and he throws in a free tour of Ancaria, they auto tp to him...hehe

omg I wanna coe nut can't atm im installing all my old repg games again :drinks: Baldurs gate 1 -2 iwd 1-2 heart of winther trial of the lure master, plane escape torment grandia 2 nwn 1 + expansion and some other shehe

But I'm still not believing there was no booze involved

:

Gogo, its not for lack of trying.... but no matter how hard I try my virtual drinks refuse to materialize in the real world *sigh* :-(

hehehe.. tonight my horsy decided to hide on me.. she feared the scary orc breeders and their overly used red lipstick!

shot0160.jpg

Ohh I have a few really funny pics that were taken quite a while back but I keep saving cause I think they are way too funny :D

While I was making my NPC page for the website I tried all the different kinds of weapons on ALL the NPCs to see what each could use and these came out looking hilarious!

FluffyBunnyShield.jpgGambitClaws.jpg

Here is my pretty flying horse:

FlyingHorse1.jpgFlyingHorse2.jpg

And lastly here is my carousel horse:

funnyhorse.jpg

hahah Wolfe! I love that carousel horse!! Ill need to recruit that bunny though...Looks like he was in training for the Bunny Army of Total Devastation! ooo I haven't brought that here yet... hmmmm :D

I have a new one, A Gobbie in a chest, although I certainly wouldn't call him treasure!

shot0168.jpg