Dark Matters Time Machine

Time the final frontier!

This are the time shifts of the time ship DMTM!

Its continuing mission, to shift through time!

To seek out old topics and old posts

To boldly go where no one has posted in a long time!

DMTM.jpg

On board the DMTM.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the maiden voyage of the
DMTM
[
D
ark
M
atters
T
ime
M
achine].

For the first trip we plan to take you back more then a year and show you the wonders of FDM at its start.

Before we activate the time drive I would like you all to make sure that your safety belts are on and no moving around while we time shifting."

"Sir! Sir you in the back. No not you the one behind you. The one without pants. Yes you what is your name?"

"Oh my name is Gogo, Gogoblender".

"Please mister blender dont look over the boarder of the ship or you my fall over and get lost in time."

So as the DMTM activates its time drive it takes the travelers back in FDM history.

After a short time jump they are at there destination:

"
If you all look out to port you will see the opening party of FDM named:"

"Oh, oh I know this this was the party where I lost my pants"
-says Gogo

"Sure it was sure it was"
-says Schot

"Lets get back to the time travel I have seen all the pant less man I can take"

The DMTM shifts once again and the next jump takes it back to the start of posting funny clips:

"If you look once again to your sides you will see the first funny clip topic"

Once every one had a nice long LOL with the clips the DMTM takes the travelers to the lost game topic.

"If you all look to the right you will see the lost game topic. This was one of the starting game topics but it got lost over time and no information remains on what happened."

"Can we play this game"
- Asks a sexy lady in the front

"You may but the
DMTM
crew is not responsible for any thing going wrong while posting in this topic"

After some 2 hours of posting in the topic all the travelers get back to there sits and the DMTM time shift once again.

"Now we take you to see how FDM even in its start was sharing its may different cultures "

"And now for the final destination we take you to palace where you can spend you time when you are alone or you wait for your fleet/army to kill someone"

The DMTM once again shift and returns to the present.

"Thank you all for traveling in the past with the
DMTM
, hope to have you back soon and have a nice day"

Lol, brilliant idea Kat! I sometimes forget how old FDM is getting to be. The funny thing is that sometimes when I'm looking at the board I can see the spiders all picking at our old threads, and when I see a really catchy title, I just have to click and go back in the time machine. Ahhh, lol, you found our opening cocktail party!

Loll, I'd completely forgotten about that. In those days I think we had less then forty members. We were SOOOOO tiny. But even though the site was really small, it was still fun. I think only ogame was here then and it was only until Claire did such a great pitch for us to sponsor Vendetta, that the site really got to be busy.

Thank you Kat, a fantastic gift down memory lane here.

Looking forward to the next episode of ...T I M E M A C H I N E! *echo*

:whistle:

gogo

Thanks all for likeing it.

I will have some great destinations for you next week so get your cards in advance.

I have to say I like Auroras topic about the taling page still traying to trick it.:drunkards:

It is a great thread. I'd just like to know what happened to my pants.

:woot:

gogo

Oh, Gogo you are now asking for it. :drinks:

I will do my best to find the topic about Gogos pants. Where he spills his hart out and tell the story of the missing pants. If I remember right I think it was Llama that got it out of him. :woot:

That was one of the all time funniest topics.

Note to self: Make a forum search on gogos pants.

Had a deep thoughts jack handy type conversation with oliver :

me: so oliver youre dating yourself?

Oliver: Yeah that's right. That's me. I will tell my botmaster you said I am dating yourself.

its like talking to my 12 yr old but without the yelling *g*

heheh, I'd actually forgotten about Oliver until this thread's time machine had us visit it again. It was a great find, and Oliver's actually a great improvement on that first talk-back machine, though I forget her name.

:whip:

gogo

p.s. Genenut, regarding the lack of Oliver's yelling...I'm sure they're working on it :)

I
t's once again time to take a trip back in past everyone.

This time once again we have some cool topics for you and in the end you will see the secret of Gogo's pants.

We start off with a nice music topic to get you in the mode or better said take you back in your own past when you have been young or not that much and share with use your Concerts history.

Feel free to share what you have seen.

Now for the next trip lets go and see some fun ways to destroy a web page. Hmm.. Wander which one to destroy first. :P

Ahh, some good old fashion heavy duty destroying.

Now we go to see once again a music topic one that will show us your music talents.

And now for the end trip the one that has been promised the story of the Gogo pants:

You all have seen this topic but what starts on the first page is the story of the Gogo missing lack of not wearing and what not pants over the years.

Till next weak take care and watch not to get lost in the deeps of FDM.

*buys some popcorn and buckles in for the next tour*

Great links Kat once again. I enjoyed revisiting the "Destroying Web Pages" and the "Getting to know each other quiz" topic in particular. Some very funny dialogue in those, haha. Oh and I still think we should have a D.a.r.k. Matters rock band. :)

zomg...my pants...so is that what happened to em?

man...talk about airing someone's dirty laundry

you're a cruel mod kat

:4rofl:

gogo

It not me seriously! The members asked for it. *Looks at Ari :yay: *

Ari there was a pic I just dont know where it went.