Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

Ysne - you're getting ahead of me now :) I've got *thinks* around 17 individual side/chain quests to finish up in the High Elf region next week, then I was planning on a busman's holiday and getting the character specific/blue chain quests done in the High Elf region. Then I should have a whole gaggle of characters in the Human region for double checking etc. Quite how many of those will be able to get past Gar Collossus... :)

I've gotten around to editing the Blessed Rock Manor location page myself (I'll edit my earlier post just in case someone sees that first), so it now has text on the page asking if you want to locate Blessed Rock Manor (not the Broken Lance Tavern!) on the world map, as well as the correct coordinates for Blessed Rock Manor.

Quest information added:

* Dirty Streets

* Panem et Circenses

* The Tame Bear

* Help with the Hunt

* Easter Eggs (The Eggs, The Easter Cult)

That should be all the quests (aside from any main/blue chain/character specific quests) for Thylysium and Blessed Rock Manor. Onwards to Teardrop Hamlet!

The Blind Guardian quest reward weapons seem to be missing statistic images on the unique quest items page here. Gogo?

The bunny ears from the Easter Eggs quest also don't seem to have been added to the wiki yet?

Quest information added:

* Bad Mood (Punishment, Revenge)

* Protection Money (Sapless Potions, Renik the Priest, Renik's End)

I find that if I can get a character to level 15 or higher, that character can almost always best Gar'Collosus in bronze, regardless of how lousy my build is. Any lower than that and I almost always lose, regardless of how good my build is. Must be how I play or something.

Ysne - you're getting ahead of me now :tease: I've got *thinks* around 17 individual side/chain quests to finish up in the High Elf region next week, then I was planning on a busman's holiday and getting the character specific/blue chain quests done in the High Elf region. Then I should have a whole gaggle of characters in the Human region for double checking etc. Quite how many of those will be able to get past Gar Collossus... :)

I've gotten around to editing the Blessed Rock Manor location page myself (I'll edit my earlier post just in case someone sees that first), so it now has text on the page asking if you want to locate Blessed Rock Manor (not the Broken Lance Tavern!) on the world map, as well as the correct coordinates for Blessed Rock Manor.

Quest information added:

* Dirty Streets

* Panem et Circenses

* The Tame Bear

* Help with the Hunt

* Easter Eggs (The Eggs, The Easter Cult)

That should be all the quests (aside from any main/blue chain/character specific quests) for Thylysium and Blessed Rock Manor. Onwards to Teardrop Hamlet!

The Blind Guardian quest reward weapons seem to be missing statistic images on the unique quest items page here. Gogo?

The bunny ears from the Easter Eggs quest also don't seem to have been added to the wiki yet?

Quest information added:

* Bad Mood (Punishment, Revenge)

* Protection Money (Sapless Potions, Renik the Priest, Renik's End)

I find that if I can get a character to level 15 or higher, that character can almost always best Gar'Collosus in bronze, regardless of how lousy my build is. Any lower than that and I almost always lose, regardless of how good my build is. Must be how I play or something.

Well, average level of my characters (if I'm literally just doing their blue chain and main quests) is about 9 at the Wall. Otherwise I guess I should be okay...my very first character (an Inquisitor iirc) got to Gar Colossus and got smished...repeatedly... lol, not sure what I did wrong - failed to spam health potions and stood in a T-energy pool probably!

Quest information added:

* Rich Soil

* Spider Infestation

* The Talisman

Quest information overhauled:

* Sweet Present

That should be Teardrop Hamlet's quests all done (main/blue chain/character specific quests excepted) - on to Sonnenwind!

Quest information added:

* If the Reputation is Down the Gutter...

* The Plague

* The Hunt (Seraphim Blue Chain quest)

Quest information overhauled:

* The Pelt

* The Prodigal Son

That's me for the week :)

Edited by ZGold
Good lord guys. Are you both machines? haha. Nicely done you two. Oh and I noticed the numbers in your sig are all green. Gratz! :)

No, we just work well together. ZGold has his own way of updating the Sacred 2 quests. I started working on the S1 quests, cause I have my own way too. I did not think it was a good idea to interfer with his methods. So he is completing the Sacred 2 information and I am completing the S1 information. I can double check when he needs something double checked, because I am playing both games.

Yes, there is almost always a method or reason for my madness.

Later:

I'm working on filling in the starter quests for the other classes. I'm completing the Vampiress one now. The last quest in the starting chain for her has a different title than the one that was listed in the main quest list. I edited the list to put in the correct title. I'm glad I saved that quest template I had copied, I now have the right title and the template set up for that page as well as the first screen shot, which also happens to be the second to last screen shot for the previous quest.

The first two quests for the Vampiress should be complete now.

It may take a day or two to get the Vampiress to Porto Vallum. Once I get there, I will be able to complete this quest page.

Edited by Ysne58
Good lord guys. Are you both machines? haha. Nicely done you two. Oh and I noticed the numbers in your sig are all green. Gratz! :)

No, we just work well together. ZGold has her own way of updating the Sacred 2 quests. I started working on the S1 quests, cause I have my own way too. I did not think it was a good idea to interfer with her methods. So she is completing the Sacred 2 information and I am completing the S1 information. I can double check when she needs something double checked, because I am playing both games.

*cough* fixed your post Ysne ;)

And no Schot, I'm only hmm, 60-70% machine :D

Ysne - I'm building my S1 characters back up (lost them all after a laptop crash :( ), so feel free to let me know if you need something double checked in S1; I might have a character somewhere near :)

No, we just work well together. ZGold has her own way of updating the Sacred 2 quests. I started working on the S1 quests, cause I have my own way too. I did not think it was a good idea to interfer with her methods. So she is completing the Sacred 2 information and I am completing the S1 information. I can double check when she needs something double checked, because I am playing both games.

*cough* fixed your post Ysne ;)

And no Schot, I'm only hmm, 60-70% machine :)

Ysne - I'm building my S1 characters back up (lost them all after a laptop crash :cry: ), so feel free to let me know if you need something double checked in S1; I might have a character somewhere near :D

Sorry about that ZGold. I'm a her too. ROFL. I shouldn't be making assumptions. Oh well. We do make a good team and that is the important thing. I haven't come accross anything yet, but I will let you know as soon as I do.

I'm back, after a very very long time. Been extremely busy in rl. Its overwhelming to see the sheer amount of work thats been done in the time Ive been gone

Welcome back.

I just finished filling in the information for the starting quests for the Battle Mage.

Later, I got the first two quests filled in for the Dark Elf.

Edited by Ysne58
I'm back, after a very very long time. Been extremely busy in rl. Its overwhelming to see the sheer amount of work thats been done in the time Ive been gone

Welcome back :)

How's the character planner project going?

lol, Ysne58 and Zgold, you both are on a rampage! Like a brush fire going after every quest in the game from both ends, and you've both charging in from the different sides.

It's amazing to see, and every time I log into recent changes, someone's written up another quest guide. You guys are one of the most prolific teams I've seen working together on the wiki in it's two years.

Beautiful work guys!

:)

gogo

Welcome back :)

How's the character planner project going?

Until research is done to figure out how attribute changes effect stats and how CA leveling/mods effect CA dmg, the project won't go much further.

lol, Ysne58 and Zgold, you both are on a rampage! Like a brush fire going after every quest in the game from both ends, and you've both charging in from the different sides.

It's amazing to see, and every time I log into recent changes, someone's written up another quest guide. You guys are one of the most prolific teams I've seen working together on the wiki in it's two years.

Beautiful work guys!

:thumbsup:

gogo

Thanks gogo. This is something I enjoy doing.

Beautiful work guys!

:thumbsup:

gogo

Thanks gogo. This is something I enjoy doing.

Same here :( It's nice to be able to give back to the gaming community rather than just lurking through the other wikis, walkthroughs, guides, faqs etc. out there.

Slayer - hmm...when I get around to working on the blue chain quests/character specific quests in the HE region (some time this week or next) I'll be making a load of new characters, and they tend to be rune magnets... I'll try and remember and jot some facts and figures down for you on attribute changes/stat changes, and CA level/mods -> dmg, if that would be any use to you?

Edited by ZGold
Slayer - hmm...when I get around to working on the blue chain quests/character specific quests in the HE region (some time this week or next) I'll be making a load of new characters, and they tend to be rune magnets... I'll try and remember and jot some facts and figures down for you on attribute changes/stat changes, and CA level/mods -> dmg, if that would be any use to you?

If you want, at some point (I may have said this already?) I have a notebook full of Character Quest information, for High Elf, Inquisitor, Temple Guardian, and Shadow Warrior. Only a little on the others, but it's a lot of info. Just shoot me a message if you want to compare notes ;3

~Jaggy

If you want, at some point (I may have said this already?) I have a notebook full of Character Quest information, for High Elf, Inquisitor, Temple Guardian, and Shadow Warrior. Only a little on the others, but it's a lot of info. Just shoot me a message if you want to compare notes ;3

~Jaggy

Hmm, if you wanted to use your notes to put some information on the wiki for those quests feel free to go ahead and do that. Unless you have screenshots for them I'll be playing through them for those anyway (which is when I tend to do my notes). Otherwise feel free to correct anything I post incorrectly/miss out on the wiki - or tell me on here to get my facts straight! :thumbsup:

I got the first two quests for the Dwarf added today.

There is a problem with the quest For King and Country. It is slightly different for each class that has it. I'm not sure how to go about separating out this quest for each class. I think someone with administrative privileges will have to sort it out. This is for the Battle Mage, Daemon, Dwarf and Gladiator.

The Dark Elf and Wood Elf have a similar problem.

I tried creating new quest pages for each of the classes. I'm not sure I did it right though, and there may be some duplicate pages because of that. I hope I didn't mess things too much.

Edited by Ysne58

I have screen shots ready to upload for the Seraphim starting quests in Underworld. I expect to get those uploaded and finish filling in the information this week-end.

10-03-09

I added the screen shots to the quests. The first two had already been written up and mainly needed screen shots. The first three quests are complete now for the Seraphim. I just have to get her to Treville in Porto Vallum to complete that fourth quest.

Edited by Ysne58
with the help of gogo,ive updated/started the dragonmage set items page on wiki so enjoy

HOLD EVERYTHING! :drinks: The Expansion's out!! :drinks:

:drinks: *cough* yes, umm, thanks for the (unintentional) heads-up there wraith :drinks:

Now, on a more sensible note: I have almost all my info for this week (3 quests to do), but I may be delayed uploading it depending on the weather. Basically if the weather's nice I'm going to be 'volunteered' to help build a wooden reconstruction of Hadrian's Wall (aka. a fence) across the garden...for the third time this weekend :D If the weather's not nice...I may still be delayed given I've just downloaded Blood and Ice :)

I got Ice and Blood fri morning(uk time) from amazon.co.uk and havent stopped well until now lol so im concentrating on the dm

and I've to update with more set pieces to my wifes dismay(shes hated that I spent 24hrs on Ice and Blood so far)but I'll make it up to her big time though!!

but the sake of the wiki beckons lol

just glad to help,even if its a spot compared to others contributions

I got Ice and Blood fri morning(uk time) from amazon.co.uk and havent stopped well until now lol so im concentrating on the dm

and I've to update with more set pieces to my wifes dismay(shes hated that I spent 24hrs on Ice and Blood so far)but I'll make it up to her big time though!!

but the sake of the wiki beckons lol

just glad to help,even if its a spot compared to others contributions

I didn't even realise it was out until I read your post (you might have gathered :drinks: ), then I went and d/l'd it, installed it a few hours ago. It's nice to have the new extra control over how your character looks, but it would've been nicer to have a 'one off' option to customise existing characters...oh well. I've also managed to glitch the camera a couple of times :drinks: - sometimes on full zoom out it will get 'stuck' (doesn't respond to camera move commands, although it follows your character when you move) and start vibrating; the fix appears to be going into the gameplay options and reducing the max zoom level. Once it's fixed you can increase the max zoom level again. Not quite sure what's triggering that yet...

If anyone's wondering, the version number after Ice and Blood is installed is 2.64 - time to go hunting for anything new and improved from 2.43! :) (Such as the fact that apparently all weapons now have the 'damage conversion' slot for poison fangs/ice crystals/lumps of lava/magic pearls)

And wraith, all contributions are valuable, no matter how large or small :D

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates