Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

Slowly making progression here. Almost finished copying all the item modifiers into each unique page, and I`m trying to finish up the secondary project of frames for all the game items.

As well, every once in a while with time, a new item modifier page is going up... last night started a burgening plus all skills page:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:All_Skills

with cross referenced links to uniques that sport the skill. Hopefully by later tonight we`ll have all the uniques pages set up properly, with time to get more item modifer pages setup with explanations.

As well, have delved a bit into the Bestiary, hoping to dress it up with Schot`s beautiful frames... this is what we have so far:

Plant

:(

gogo

On the plant note, I'm surprised nobody has noted the ranged attacks they have at all. Fire flower appears to cast a fire based ancestral fireball, while leaping spit plants use a poison version, and regular leaping plants(ice flowers on ps3?) cast what appears to be an ice version. Thus their attacks are certainly not all physical, especially with their preference for sitting and shooting like turrets.

They also all appear to have a form of belligerent vault? -the tree spirits of course. Why else would they be Leaping plants?

nice job on the frames too, they look great. :(

We`ve never really gotten around to putting in distinct attacks per enemy. this would be VERY good info. sarco, I`ve updated your permissions, you can now access the wiki with same login name and password as you use here at DarkMatters. You can go right to the enemy`s page itself and add any info on specific enemy attacks that you think will be good info.

Cheers!

:(

gogo

ha

you just loooooooooove to do tons of work early early saturday mornings huh :devil: Okay *girds up loins* here we go...can I have just one cup of coffee first, pweeeeeeeeeeeeze

:gun2:

gogo

Finito, done!

Seraphim Unique Armor

All your new items framed, Wraithking, and I've copied in all the Item Modifiers and placed links.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...Angel%27s_Wings

I'm gonna play me some Sacred 2 now, and then get back to this, I'll create a few more new item modifier pagesin a bit too.

:devil:

gogo

p.s. Course I'm curious now Wraith... is this all the new Uniques in the game, or are there more players have not found yet?

im not sure gogo,these uniques are the ones me & a friend found on playing lan freeplay,I really dont know if theres anymore

I know theres class unique weapons too,I found a couple of Shadow Warrior ones,

I cant believe you have done the uniques already,man thats fast :devil:

Edited by wraithking

This is really awesome. I'm exploring Sacred 2 for now. I will get back to working on the S1 wiki after I've played awhile in Sacred 2, probably in about 2 weeks.

One of the things I'm trying to check out is whether SB (Survival Bonus) or EP Enhanced Perception) actually have an affect on the chance to find items stat (aka Magic Find). The two easiext ways to increase MF are to explore the map and find or buy items that give it a bonus. If there is an affect from SB or even EP, it is not going to be something that shows up early on in game.

Edited by Ysne58

to me sb and ep are rubbish,I got a Shadow Warrior and no ep and no magic find except from killing(sb) but never gets to more

than 60%sb(then death) but I find tons of uniques/sets/legendaries so its pure luck to me,

From the sound of things, SB and EP are not testable, because they do not show up in the stat, even though they do supposedly help. The same appears to be true for Bargaining as well.

If I notice anything I will report it, but I'm not going to bother setting up and trying to actually test these.

@spunky no ep just what ever mf I get from sb/killing on all my chars,I tend to ignore general skills except blacksmith but maybe im just trying too

hard to find the ultimate damage doing toon and not enough variations in my chars,

I've got a high level shopper with bargaining though just for those lovely +xx% damage/+xx LL per hit/+xx regen per hit rings and amulets well now that I know

what regen per hit does(thanks to someone on the forums for telling me that is)

Edited by wraithking

Wow, fantastic work you guys :)

Schot, I'm in awe of your frames :)

Added info for quests:

* Life in the City (light & shadow versions)

* And the Second...

Just got to pick up the start of In Search of Life with my light Shadow Warrior, and check the Eastern half of the region in case Ice and Blood has slipped a DM-specific quest over there, and then I'll be done with the High Elf region and onto the time-consuming task of hauling all 12 characters through to the Human region! :P

The frames are super easy to use. I just use his template and stick in the link.

Look everyone I can do pix tooooooooooooo

:P

gogo

p.s. Great respect to you Zgold for the huge amount of work you've contributed to the database. Eveyrone, with different super powers, we're making a good thing. :)

Gamers of the world unite, look what we can do *points at wiki*

So far we seem to have 4 of the 5 new books added with Ice and Blood:

• Diaanja's Studybook
  • A Zombie's Diary
  • The Crypt of the Damned
  • Guidebook of the Huntress

By my reckoning (and having looked at the books game file) these match up to:

1. mgr.defineBook( BOOK_ADDON, 0, "BOOK_ADDON_KRYPTA" ) --> The Crypt of the Damned
  2. mgr.defineBook( BOOK_ADDON, 1, "BOOK_ADDON_IDEA" )
  3. mgr.defineBook( BOOK_ADDON, 2, "BOOK_ADDON_ZOMBIE" ) --> A Zombie's Diary
  4. mgr.defineBook( BOOK_ADDON, 3, "BOOK_ADDON_DIAANJA" ) --> Diaanja's Studybook
  5. mgr.defineBook( BOOK_ADDON, 4, "BOOK_ADDON_JAEGERIN" ) --> Guidebook of the Huntress

So, a race to find the last book! :D

Edited by ZGold

Nice work Z! Give your fingers coffee breaks now and then okay :D And WOW...the new weps are indeed goodies... Where's those pipes!

And... lol, sigh... guess I'll go hammer in some more frames for pix into the wiki

:D

gogo

Thanks Wraith. I just put in the info and links and item modifiers on that page you just added the new info to.

Do you have any pix of your toon holding them? That was the only part of the template I couldn't fill in.

:)

gogo

p.s. heh, Z, I have had the game installed since two days ago... have barely even played it lately with the forum and wiki being so busy :) Soon as I get some more real time in play, I'll keep my eyes open for the books,, and saw your additions to wiki's library of books. Nice work :)

Soon, ancaria calls...you guys will have to hire a head hunter to find me :)

I'll get onto making screens for the Shadow Warrior weapons equipped today for you gogo :Just_Cuz_21:

update:posted pics of the 2 uniques equipped,but I think there a bit big

Edited by wraithking

I know the Executioner's Axe doesn't have an 'in inventory' pic, but the 'equipped' pic for it looks rather how I imagine the Extremely Mighty Bat of Devastation (fantastic name imo!) would look given its 'in inventory' pic... Are they the same or is there a slight mix-up with pics there?

I'll get onto making screens for the Shadow Warrior weapons equipped today for you gogo :viking:

update:posted pics of the 2 uniques equipped,but I think there a bit big

heh, no worries mate. I've resized the pix as thumbnails, and evened out the dimensions for the others so the edges aren't ragged ... they look great, have a look:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre..._Hafted_Weapons

:D

gogo

p.s Only one left on that page to fill in is Mighty Bat of Devestation. Btw...is the Shadow Warrior the only one that has his own Unique Weapons?

I know the Executioner's Axe doesn't have an 'in inventory' pic, but the 'equipped' pic for it looks rather how I imagine the Extremely Mighty Bat of Devastation (fantastic name imo!) would look given its 'in inventory' pic... Are they the same or is there a slight mix-up with pics there?

Don't post so fast gogo :D Either that or convince my internets to work faster! :viking:

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates